Healthy food at theme parks

pushbutton

I just bring a drink bottle and all parks have bubblers. I know the Movie World actually has a cold water bubbler outside the Roxy theatre. 

On another note, you can sometimes see families partically the ones of a larger size bring lunch from home. Most of what they bring looks healthy enough so if you wanted to you could just bring in your salad or sandwich from home. 

I noticed a couple of days ago that the drink refill station at the front of Movie World has a new addition - Fuze Iced Tea.

I checked today, and the sugar content of Fuze iced tea is about 5%, whereas Coke is over 10%.

Those figures are based on the products you can buy in supermarkets. The post mix versions are probably different, but I'd imagine the difference is still likely to be proportionate.

As such, that represents a big improvement in my opinion. At this stage it says that Fuze is available for a limited time only. Maybe if it's proven popular enough though, they might make it permanent.

Good on them for at least giving it a try.

If you read the fine print on them, some of the flavours contain stevia, so some will have lower calories (and sugar content) while others have 20-25g per bottle.

Whas interesting for the real health nut is they contain high fructose corn syrup, linked to all sorts of health problems in the US, vs coca cola which uses cane sugar in australia.

Edited by Levithian