'Great Whites' coming to Dreamworld

13 hours ago, Santa07 said:

Was I the only one who first thought "why are Dreamworld building a shark enclosure?" when I first saw the title?

Although the image made it very obvious what direction the promo was heading, my first reaction to the title was this:

Which also would have made perfect sense, since Dreamworld has hosted many of Lynton's attractions previously.

30 minutes ago, TomiJ said:

^ tigers or lions, I'm going towards lions; however its called tiger Island not lion Island soooo..... Maybe it is tigers but I would prefer lions.

Do you think this is the reason why tiger Island refurbishment took this long. 

Dreamworld showcased two(?) white lions in the Lair a while back. I highly doubt this is why the refurb took so long, doesn't make sense why it would be the reason.

10 hours ago, Slick said:

Guests can see a lot of work happening in what was "The Lair" - my bet is on wolves.

Blue eyes are not a feature of Wolves. It is seen it arctic-breed dogs as a mutation, however a proper Wolf will have golden eyes. Considering blue eyes is the only hint they've given, pretty solid that it is not wolves.

Just received the latest passholder email, lions it is!

Dreamworld is pleased to welcome its newest visitors - white lion brothers Holden and Kimba. The pair have travelled to the warmer weather of the Gold Coast where they will spend two weeks at Tiger Island giving visitors the chance to come face to face with these apex predators and observe their natural behaviours.