Mark Shaw's 2017 CEO Sleepout fundraiser

Mark Shaw

All

on a separate note I am sleeping out in the cold of the MCG tomorrow night to raise money and awareness for homelessness through the Vinnies CEO Sleepout. If you fancy a small donation I will recognise it here on Parkz. www.ceosleepout.org,au then search mark shaw and donate.  

Thanks in advance people!  

1 hour ago, Mark Shaw said:

All

on a separate note I am sleeping out in the cold of the MCG tomorrow night to raise money and awareness for homelessness through the Vinnies CEO Sleepout. If you fancy a small donation I will recognise it here on Parkz. www.ceosleepout.org,au then search mark shaw and donate.  

Thanks in advance people!  

Shaw, why not?

The new park looks great, by the way.

@Gazza the name is "Gumbuya World" not "Oz Venture Park"  someone boobed! 

Big thanks to @IWERKS for a very generous donation to the CEO sleepout last night.  Iwerks has supported my efforts every year I think? Also thanks to Jassup for your donation. Every donation counts and it is tonight folks so if you want to help those struggling on the streets, kids/wives who run away from home because of violent homes or gambling addicted fathers.....many reasons for people to find themselves on the streets and they need our help. www.ceosleepout.org.au then search mark shaw. 

Edited by Richard
Split from Gumbaya thread

1 hour ago, Mark Shaw said:

the name is "Gumbuya World" not "Oz Venture Park"  someone boobed! 

Big thanks to @IWERKS for a very generous donation to the CEO sleepout last night.  Iwerks has supported my efforts every year I think? Also thanks to Jassup for your donation. Every donation counts and it is tonight folks so if you want to help those struggling on the streets, kids/wives who run away from home because of violent homes or gambling addicted fathers.....many reasons for people to find themselves on the streets and they need our help. www.ceosleepout.org.au then search mark shaw. 

Not gonna lie, "someone boobed" is my new favourite saying. I'm using that. 

Also, realised my username is jdude95 on here, not Jassup, oops. 

Just now, Jdude95 said:

Not gonna lie, "someone boobed" is my new favourite saying. I'm using that. 

Also, realised my username is jdude95 on here, not Jassup, oops. 

lol. And thanks @Jdude95 FOR YOUR KIND DONATION. 

Thank you @loki75  for your very generous donation just now!  Parkz guys are doing me proud today!  Thanks on behalf of Vinnies. 

56 minutes ago, Mark Shaw said:

Thank you @loki75  for your very generous donation just now!  Parkz guys are doing me proud today!  Thanks on behalf of Vinnies. 

Thanks @Richard foryour kind donation!!  This is awesome. 

Edited by Richard
Moved from Gumbaya discussion

45 minutes ago, Mark Shaw said:

Thanks Richard @parkz_user  foryour kind donation!!  This is awesome. 

Just now, Mark Shaw said:

Thanks Richard @parkz_user  foryour kind donation!!  This is awesome. 

anyone else want to donate and get me passed the $3k mark?  $36 would do it! 

Thanks go to everyone on Parkz who donated. I got to $3,300 and pushing to get to $4k. If anyone still fancies throwing in a few $$ it would be hugely appreciated.  The account does not close till July 31st.  Thanks again all who donated. Brilliant. 

17119__DSC1936.jpg

Just now, Mark Shaw said:

Thanks go to everyone on Parkz who donated. I got to $3,300 and pushing to get to $4k. If anyone still fancies throwing in a few $$ it would be hugely appreciated.  The account does not close till July 31st.  Thanks again all who donated. Brilliant. 

17119__DSC1936.jpg

www.ceosleepout.org.au  search "Mark Shaw" 

• 8 months later...

It's almost that time of the year, again.  Mark's sleeping out again in June. 

https://www.ceosleepout.org.au/fundraisers/mark-shaw/perth?ref=ch_1BzlgAA8Lc2dSwJO8stVdL0T

Mark has also been in touch to say that he's got an exciting announcement coming up soon.  Can't wait to find out what it is!

• Like 1

On 26/02/2018 at 9:14 PM, iwerks said:

It's almost that time of the year, again.  Mark's sleeping out again in June. 

https://www.ceosleepout.org.au/fundraisers/mark-shaw/perth?ref=ch_1BzlgAA8Lc2dSwJO8stVdL0T

Mark has also been in touch to say that he's got an exciting announcement coming up soon.  Can't wait to find out what it is!

Might want to adjust your link iwerks - that links straight to your receipt for your donation.

• 1 year later...
41 minutes ago, iwerks said:

Thanks heaps Iwerks. Very generous donation tonight to get me kick started. I actually spent Easter Monday evening volunteering with the Vinnies "Vannies" volunteers, making sure the homeless of Collingwood won't go hungry tonight. It was humbling and I was completely taken aback at how chipper and upbeat these unfortunate people were and how thankful, appreciative and polite, despite living in conditions most of us would think inconceivable.  Even the smallest donations add up. Thank you. 

20190422_184906.jpg

• Like 5