Aw hype

Magic Mountain Merimbula for sale

12 posts in this topic

Being born in perth i dont know much of it, but i thought, since it is now closed, thid could be a place to share  fun times and memories

https://www.commercialrealestate.com.au/news/magic-mountain-fun-park-in-merimbula-on-the-market-for-the-first-time/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=link-newsfeed&utm_campaign=c-all-alwayson

(admin plz remove if felt necessary)

1 hour ago, Aw hype said:

Being born in perth i dont know much of it, but i thought, since it is now closed, thid could be a place to share  fun times and memories

https://www.commercialrealestate.com.au/news/magic-mountain-fun-park-in-merimbula-on-the-market-for-the-first-time/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=link-newsfeed&utm_campaign=c-all-alwayson

(admin plz remove if felt necessary)

I hope someone chooses to buy it and keep it running as it is. I have fond memories of this Park as a child. A great little spot that provides entertainment for the whole family when visiting Merimbula! 😊

I visit the park every couple of years and I really enjoy the atmosphere in general. The staff are absolutely lovely, and the rides are memorable, especially the Toboggan run. Has the place actually shut down yet? As it seems odd to close down after big investments like the Tube Slide and the Ropes Course. 

If we're sharing memories, last year when I ventured down the park was practically dead, so we got a private ERT of sorts on the Diamond Python (Pinfair Z40). We probably racked up around 40 rides and the staff were having a great time, cracking jokes, saying we were nuts, etc. It was a great time!