Dreamworld Kids Month

IMG_9990.JPG.eab6e7dd7106ee9eb14a45bb7642621a.JPG

KIDS' MONTH AT DREAMWORLD

10 July - 6 August

This month is all about kids at Dreamworld with a stellar line up of Australia’s best children’s entertainers.

Celebrate with the youngest members of the family with a month of live shows and entertainment including Giggle and Hoot, Play School and Bananas in Pyjamas. Let your little one’s imagination play, when they watch their favourite shows live and get the chance to meet the much-loved characters. There will be a range of arts and crafts, story reading, singing and dancing.

https://www.dreamworld.com.au/kids

There is also, adults at kids prices for general admission throughout the month 

Great offering for families and kids.

i will say I think it's a bit stiff that they email all the passholders than expired at the end of June with an exclusive offer of $89 kids and $109 adult tickets. Then a few days after the expiry for that deal, they make $74 season paases available to everyone. 

I would feel a bit stiffed too.  If it makes you feel any better $109.00 is a cheap price for a year pass to DW.  Around one week ago DW was selling the park after dark passes for $39.00 and now they are down to $29.00.  The last after dark night I purchased 4 tickets for $10.00 each 2 days before the night.  At the moment if people are buying ticket to DW’s events and they want to save some money it might be worth your while to hold off.

Edited by Skeeta