Kestrel

Movieworld digital ride photos.

5 posts in this topic

I am planning to buy 4 Village Roadshow passes from Groupon, but I was wondering how the digital ride photos work.  I assume the photos would be emailed to me but can I just buy one pass with the digital ride photos and the other 3 passes without.  

If my pass is the one that has the digital ride photos inclusion but my kids go on a ride without me can I still get the photo?

14 minutes ago, Kestrel said:

I am planning to buy 4 Village Roadshow passes from Groupon, but I was wondering how the digital ride photos work.  I assume the photos would be emailed to me but can I just buy one pass with the digital ride photos and the other 3 passes without.  

If my pass is the one that has the digital ride photos inclusion but my kids go on a ride without me can I still get the photo?

They usually put them on a USB thumb drive.... as you go on each ride with it without your kids being on it just write down the number of the photo you are all in and at the end of the day or intervals go to the photo kiosk they look the photo up and apply it to the drive....  you should only need to buy the one pass to get the photos but if you are on a split ride.... for ex road runner roller coaster and the kids are in a carriage behind and not in the direct photo you are in they may ask you to pay for their photo seperate..... my suggestion is if there are 4 of you try and get on the same carriage that way you only need your photo with them in it.... hope that makes sense 👍

Digital ride photos sounds like their Fast Photo product. Scan barcode below the photo you want and you can access it online through a website. You don't need to go on the ride yourself just make sure you scan your pass below the photo you want.

10 hours ago, pin142 said:

Digital ride photos sounds like their Fast Photo product. Scan barcode below the photo you want and you can access it online through a website. You don't need to go on the ride yourself just make sure you scan your pass below the photo you want.

Wow a lot has changed since I went there last 👍

I got the groupon deal too. You scan your pass at the fast photo area found at the exit of certain rides. You get a link emailed to you to a website where you can view and download your photos.

Set up your digital ride photos at the kiosk located outside guest services at Movie World.