Latest Dreamworld Stats

not sure if this has been reported yet, but I can't see anything on the front page of discussion...

http://www.news.com.au/finance/business/breaking-news/dreamworld-owner-flags-ongoing/news-story/904d651551dd3df66373f77acab6a90f

Dreamworld theme park owner Ardent Leisure says visitation numbers at its theme parks were down 30.5 per cent in June compared to a year ago.

Unaudited revenues had declined by about 35 per cent to $4.4 million for the month, but both visitation and revenue showed a slight improvement on May's numbers.

Visitor numbers have been dramatically lower for Ardent Leisure, which also owns Whitewater World, since four people died when a raft flipped on the Thunder Rive Rapids ride at Dreamworld, on the Gold Coast, last October.

@AlexB 5% is an improvement and Ardent are also saying

“Revenues for the month of June were impacted as Victoria school holidays commenced on 1 July 2017 whereas in the previous year they commenced on 25 June 2016, 6 days earlier. This was partially compensated by Queensland school holidays which commenced on 24 June 2017 compared to 25 June 2016.”.

July should be better for DW if what Ardent is saying is true.

@AlexB Why not take the long way?

Edited by Skeeta

4 hours ago, AlexB said:

I think he's saying its currently a bastard for anyone who wants to ride the claw.

Well funny you should mention it, as someone who was in that mosh of people with my son (a parkz cap for anyone who finds me in the photo), I can attest that neither The Claw or Shockwave operated during the performance