Dreamworld - 2017 "exciting" "experiences"

themagician

The area of bushland passed the Blue Lagoon and before the Amphitheatre would be an ideal spot for a brand new 'Ned Kelly Heist' - a set could also be easily built to bring back a 'Bush Ranger Show' that could take place around the same spot. It's a really dull part of the journey as it currently stands with the Staff member rattling on about attractions in the Park that everyone knows about while the train covers a lot of mothballed attractions.

If they brought back the Baldwin for weekends and Holidays then make the whole thing an experience with an all new exciting  Show that is uniquely DW and one that People will definitely be drawn to. 

14 hours ago, T-bone said:

I have a feeling the hold up was held roughly between what is now Billabong Station and AWE station (Billabong station in those days didn't exist) but I can't confirm. Paging @WorldFun, he may be able to provide some more info.

I'm pretty sure you're correct here T-bone. I recall there being a run down shack over on the island roughly where it happens too.

I've had it confirmed off site that the train hold up did infact occur down near the Bush Ranger show area. 

I do agree, I think the spot from Rocky Hollow to Main Street would be a perfect spot for a bit of a show, it doesn't have to be a full on show, just some actors that hold the train up, provide a bit of a show and as said provide a unique experience. All would be very cheap to implement, but as we can tell from the old days where such a show would occur if done right would create a lifetime of memories. 

2 hours ago, T-bone said:

I've had it confirmed off site that the train hold up did infact occur down near the Bush Ranger show area. 

I do agree, I think the spot from Rocky Hollow to Main Street would be a perfect spot for a bit of a show, it doesn't have to be a full on show, just some actors that hold the train up, provide a bit of a show and as said provide a unique experience. All would be very cheap to implement, but as we can tell from the old days where such a show would occur if done right would create a lifetime of memories. 

Well I guess that's up to management and entertainment, but it is very possible!

• 2 weeks later...

^ Creepy! 

Is your name Andrew? Seriously though @Minions! Whoever filmed this doesn't seem to be invited, a pretty stupid thing to do really. Trespassing is a big no no and not to mention unsafe. Was the person by themselves?

What if you got hurt and were unable to call for help? 

Edited by MickeyD

A new billboard has appeared out the front of DW and is a throw back to one of their original logos/billboards, but jumbled up. Don't fully get the idea of it, but something different

IMG_1435.thumb.JPG.fd7a495a6fa3d7ad322ab10fecba5694.JPG

FullSizeRender.thumb.jpg.295580cb7060c01f289dc48c22da280f.jpg

You can also see they left the reference to the river rapids in, but I suppose the images could be just doing a throwback for the park. Thoughts?

I love it, should just keep it like that. It resembles a better time at the park despite the jumbled nature, the Baldwin, Paddle Boat and even the logo all evoke warm and funny feelings inside of me, unlike the current bland and corporate logo currently in use...