Fright Nights 2017

themagician

10 hours ago, themagician said:

Don't know how the dodgems will work with there is a maze in the way:

• Intencity Dodgems

Closed for scheduled maintenance on Thursday 17th August and will re-open Tuesday 5th September 2017.

Well obviously, this year's new Fright Nights maze will allow you to drive through the maze instead of walk.

• Like 1

Warner Bros. Movie World Fright Nights returns every Friday and Saturday night this October. This year we’re turning up the heat with new mazes, more horrific scare precincts, live bands, horror film festival, the biggest offering of interactive scare performances ever and so much more.

It seems they've been smart about it this year so I don't know if that's just from last year's site or not. 

Went along to the fright night auditions (for the fun of it) and took a look at the costume racks while we quickly walked through that area to get to the place were they had the auditions. Saw one entitled "Halloween Maze" which has me exicited! .  It  seemed like they were working on the rack, putting more costumes on it ect (maybe why they had it uncovered)... So the precinct last year must of been a success so they made it into a maze.

They also had another one which had the racks label mostly covered with the letters Ji only shown... So I'm thinking that it could be Jigsaw (since it releases in October).I reckon this would be pretty good to do so I'm hoping this is definitely is a maze!

Edited by jacob15

42 minutes ago, xRazzBerryx said:

It's okay, I can count to 6 so I'll help you out :) 

IMG_1027.JPG

Ok Im not frigin stupid ok I can count to six everybody makes mistakes! There's no need for you to be an sarcastic idiot about it. I didnt look at the picture properly and I apologise for that but there is no need to be rude about it at all! Thanks :) I thought at first the text about returning mazes was placed next to the lock screen  and was waiting for a picture to be placed on those lockscreens for the mazes. Once again sorry

Edited by micky.d123
  • Like 1

The site is still under construction so not everything is correct. Expect the usual. 2 returning mazes and 2 new mazes. Just because all 4 images under the Maze section have 'NEW' on them does not mean there will be 4 new mazes. 2 are for the returning mazes and the images that are there are place holders until they have actual images to post before the site is live.

Capture.PNG

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, JaggedJanine said:

The site is still under construction so not everything is correct. Expect the usual. 2 returning mazes and 2 new mazes. Just because all 4 images under the Maze section have 'NEW' on them does not mean there will be 4 new mazes. 2 are for the returning mazes and the images that are there are place holders until they have actual images to post before the site is live.

Capture.PNG

Yeah you could be right haha I am wondering where they would even fit the extra 2 mazes seeing as the studios are out of action again this year (I think). 

2 minutes ago, jacob15 said:

At the auditions they did only say there will  be 4 mazes. They did say however there will be more actors this year around, but definitely not enough for 6 mazes. 

Are you even allowed to say this information? O.o