Fright Nights 2017

themagician

5 minutes ago, Luke said:

@Reanimated35 Sorry I was still editing my post when you replied. I indeed did see the "Park entry not included in The Ultimate Terror Tour" statement above the buy tix button. I just wanted to confirm that it meant park entry to Fright Nights, rather than park entry during the day?

It includes neither. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GC Theme Parks said:

I can't help but notice that Movie World has used the quote "if you've got nothing to hide, you've got nothing to  fear"  on facebook when advertising tickets. This quote is very similar to the Nazi World War II propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels quote "If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear", so probably not the best quote to use.

Woah that went from 0-100 real quick!

46 minutes ago, Reanimated35 said:

It includes neither. 

Can I ask a question for people that have been. Whenever I've gone on the UTT no one ever checked for Fright Nights admission tickets. They only checked our UTT booking. Is that always the case or just the off nights I've been there?

1 hour ago, Skeeta said:

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid thing to say.  My mother would say the same thing when she wanted to check if I had done my homework.  The same quote is used everywhere for all different reasons. 

I can't help but notice that you reply negatively to every one of my comments on here. Sometimes with replies that make no sense. When it comes to the quote, if you look it up the first thing that comes up is its origin to Goebbels, also includes articles that ridicule a MP for using the quote.

16 minutes ago, Skeeta said:

Don't want to be negative towards what is going to be an awesome event. The only reason I realised it was a similar quote to Goebbels was because I looked up the quote to see if it was linked to any franchise that could potentially be a maze and the link to Goebbels was the first thing that popped up. I'm not suggesting the Movie World in any way intentionally did this, I'm just saying it probably wasn't the best quote.

@djrappa it's been hit and miss for me. Maybe just over 50% of the time I have been asked to produce the admission ticket as well as the UTT pass. 

Seems that the later you show up the less they care as they're in a hurry to get everyone in. 

Edited by Reanimated35

1 minute ago, xRazzBerryx said:

The hashtags have now disappeared 😏 I wonder why...

I think they are great choices for mazes. Definitely ones that are well known & will draw in the crowds for sure.

Also fitting with the release of Jigsaw in October, would have liked to seen a Resident Evil 7 maze but I think that saw is good for a maze as they have done it two times in a row

On 30/08/2017 at 11:44 AM, djrappa said:

Woah that went from 0-100 real quick!

In just two seconds! That's not fast..That's Superman Fast.

On 17/08/2017 at 5:19 PM, Adventures With JWorld said:

Dodgems are finally closed down

Credit to Sam Cash who sent these to PCL IMG_3109.thumb.JPG.dce1c6bf8edf24be1cbe563bc4cbc69d.JPGIMG_3110.thumb.JPG.4ac5c1b7de2481d0fc4d63caf6030246.JPG

Went to movie world yesterday and noticed the hedge fence was gone as well as the maze.

18 minutes ago, FoolishMortal999 said:

Went to movie world yesterday and noticed the hedge fence was gone as well as the maze.

Was actually going to bring that up

I heard from someone who went to the TVC on Wednesday that it was shot in the From Dusk Till Dawn maze which was in the same location from last year (sheds near WWF) which makes me question why the Dodgems closed in the first place but in saying that they could have filmed multiple TVCs for this years event (just a wild guess)

Edited by Adventures With JWorld