Fright Nights 2017

themagician

I would have loved to see an Pennywise/It maze as I think it would have worked really well and IMO, it looks to be one of the best horror movies this year. Something like the Neibolt house experience in Hollywood would have been good to see, with a few more actors of course.

Would love to get down to this event one time in the near future, however I have already planned a GC trip in December/January to ride the new coaster, so won't be able to make it this year.

1 hour ago, Luke said:

When buying admission to Fright Nights, there are 2 different General Admission ticket prices. See screenshot:

image.thumb.png.112059947099f69d65dd5398f67982c8.png 

So if I am the owner of a VIP Magic Pass (season pass), I can purchase the $50 ticket?

People with VIP Passes or the basic Membership always complain that they dont get free entry to these events. You get a lot at the gate trying to get into the events saying that they have a pass and they should be able to get free tickets. 

In the end it comes down to people not knowing what they are purchasing. They don't bother to read what is actually included in the pass they are buying. They just assume the all have a free night event ticket. 

I guess by offering a discounted ticket to VIP and basic Membership pass holders, it will get them off their backs.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, JaggedJanine said:

In the end it comes down to people not knowing what they are purchasing. They don't bother to read what is actually included in the pass they are buying. They just assume the all have a free night event ticket.

I think the fact that prior to Memberships, the VIP passes included entry to the night events, and people just assume that continues to apply.

So if there are only three precincts and  one is Gothic Hall and the other  is Mannequin ( most likely where apparitions was last year), which are do you think won't be a precinct? ( Fountain area or Main Street?) 

Can anyone give me any reviews about UTT? First year doing it. Any tips etc?

On 10/09/2017 at 6:58 PM, FoolishMortal999 said:

So if there are only three precincts and  one is Gothic Hall and the other  is Mannequin ( most likely where apparitions was last year), which are do you think won't be a precinct? ( Fountain area or Main Street?) 

Can anyone give me any reviews about UTT? First year doing it. Any tips etc?

If there are only 3 i think they will be Fountain, Main Street and Gotham City Hall, I don't know if they will waste one by putting it in such a small area like the alley. It would have to be a big precinct to fill out Main Street AND the Fountain. They won't leave either of those areas with nothing in it.

Edited by JaggedJanine

1 hour ago, JaggedJanine said:

If there are only 3 i think they will be Fountain, Main Street and Gotham City Hall, I don't know if they will waste one by putting it in such a small area like the alley. It would have to be a big precinct to fill out Main Street AND the Fountain. They won't leave either of those areas with nothing in it.

If you stand on the left hand side of the green car in the Arkham Courtyard and look towards the alley you can see what looks like department store tiles exposed on the ground. You can't miss it.

Similar to this :

IMG_2035.JPG

Edited by FoolishMortal999

52 minutes ago, Reanimated35 said:

IF this image is to be taken as anything other than a placeholder, it rules out the soundstage for a maze. That's a big IF though. But all other locations are covered by this map. 

received_10203720523851554.thumb.png.b172814bbd2fb44ac5186fa7beed6923.png

Seeing as this map is missing Rivals, I'd say it's a pretty safe bet that it is just a place holder.

23 minutes ago, FoolishMortal999 said:

If you stand on the left hand side of the green car in the Arkham Courtyard and look towards the alley you can see what looks like department store tiles exposed on the ground. You can't miss it.

Similar to this :

IMG_2035.JPG

Which means there must be an area there then. If there are only 3 precincts then I'm taking a guess at Main Street and the Fountain being one big one.

And if i remember, Mannequin didn't really have anything like this pattern in it. Not as part of a set anyway. It was only a small piece of material and it was blue and white. Not black.

Edited by JaggedJanine

5 hours ago, YaBoySlam said:

The Purge or Fear The Walking Dead maybe

I'm certain I heard or read somewhere that someone from the UTT stated they tried to  obtain the Purge's IP last year but there wasn't enough time or something like that? 

Can anyone tell me about UTT? Any tips etc 

Edited by FoolishMortal999