Fright Nights 2017

themagician

10 hours ago, Reanimated35 said:

Remember when Movie World did interesting adverts for Fright Nights? 

Whoa, despite maybe a tad too much screaming and shakey-ness, they're really bloody good. Hats off to who-ever did them, would love to see more pre Fright Nights hype like this.

On 12/09/2017 at 8:26 AM, FoolishMortal999 said:

It looks like floor tiles to me

It's actually painted. 

20170914_120459.thumb.png.a7f1874d154be08c2a400ad56346b122.png

First signs of clearing for FN has started as well. 

Benches have gone from one side of Main St. 

20170914_120356.thumb.png.d99dca0cf32d0e06f15e2e98db75e0f5.png

Hero Square has gone.

20170914_120428.thumb.png.d5e666057f2a7ea8e8ce979257762b57.png

Flames are up.

20170914_120317.thumb.png.4ba5d9559ac889843cfc6b704568ea38.png

Posts have gone up for the fencing going towards the sheds as well. Hard to get photos of. 

Other than the alley, there are no other signs of FN coming that I could see. Probably won't see much over the next week with people concentrating more on the coaster.

Edited by JaggedJanine
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, micky.d123 said:

I feel like that would be good positioning for this precinct! They could use around Arkham as themeing with the game being in the hospital and they could have creatures running around on our way to the mazes in the tents :)

Arkham might be a bit of a stretch due to copyright (eg  DC Villians Unleashed) however, didn't they have Arkhams Scarecrow and Joker hanging around in the courtyard in 2012?

23 minutes ago, FoolishMortal999 said:

Arkham might be a bit of a stretch due to copyright (eg  DC Villians Unleashed) however, didn't they have Arkhams Scarecrow and Joker hanging around in the courtyard in 2012?

I have no idea about the scarecrow and joker sorry!!! I just thought it would fit with the theme of the game like the rundown buildings that is the arkham themeing! I just maybe thought they could throw a spin on it and decorate it slightly to fit with the game? I have no clue HAHAHAHA

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GC Theme Parks said:

What's the backstory of the Halloween Maze? 

From the website:

Every Legend is based on fact, every myth is grounded in truth. This year pure evil is released once more as Michael Myers comes home to kill again.
On a night where evil roams the streets, and a mad man rules the night, you will be thrust into a world of pure evil as reality is brought to life. You know his name, and you know what he has come to do, so stay away from Haddonfield this Halloween if you want to survive the night.

Halloween | New Maze

• Like 1