Fright Nights 2017

themagician

29 minutes ago, JaggedJanine said:

Is that the shed on the right?

Yep, that's the one Dusk til Dawn is in (going by the sign in the background, you can't really make it out in the photo). The Jigsaw sign is obviously the entrance to the queue, so pretty sure it would be in the left shed (unless they've built an extra shed, which would explain where Halloween is).

The Ultimate Terror Tour - Hyped

The first experience as part of The Ultimate Terror Tour – Hyped, is at 5pm sharp so it is ESSENTIAL that guests arrive at 4.30pm!

The Ultimate Terror Tour – Hyped, includes all elements of The Ultimate Terror Tour, but with even more!

• Be hosted through the night in a small exclusive group
  • Express entry on the DC Rivals HyperCoaster at 5:00pm*
  • Experience one of our Panic Rooms and try to escape
  • Ward off the Zombies in our new Zombie Termination laser tag experience
  • Go through the mazes in a way never experienced before
  • Receive a Horror Make-Up voucher to have your face painted with our of our talented make-up artists
  • Welcome drink & canapés in The Ultimate Terror Tour Lounge as well as themed buffet dinner, desserts and bottomless non-alcoholic beverages.
  • Behind the screams: See how characters are brought to 'death' via our makeup team and meet some of our deadly cast for photo opportunities before the night starts.
  • Exclusive viewing area for the Horror Awakens opening moment of Fright Nights.
  • A not to be missed NEW tour experience! We will take you off the beaten track with your guide to meet some special friends of ours. Warning: Special effects and themed actors will be encountered on this tour
  • Unlimited Fast Track maze access
  • Unlimited Fast Track to selected rides
  • Exclusive souvenir
  • Exclusive access to secret Terror Rooms, within selected mazes!

https://frightnights.com.au/box-office/ultimate-terror-tour-hyped.aspx

Edited by themagician

16 hours ago, FoolishMortal999 said:

Does anyone have any clue where Halloween could be?

Themeparks all in one has posted a picture on their page showing you have to go through EW2 precinct to access Jigsaw, FDTD, Zombie Termination and Halloween so it's safe to say it will be located in that area where the other two mazes and ZT will be 

115A9DB0-D08D-4792-9E05-86ACCBEA5525.jpeg

Edited by Adventures With JWorld
Added picture
  • Like 2

So it looks like one of the buildings will be split to fit two mazes, and Zombie Termination is behind them, or maybe that is inside of the buildings too. Surprised that both precincts are located in that area of the park this year, instead of having one at the front of Main Street. Hopefully they still fill that area with scare actors. It just shows how inefficient this new map style is, because it is hard to work out where some things exactly are.

5 minutes ago, themagician said:

So it looks like one of the buildings will be split to fit two mazes, and Zombie Termination is behind them, or maybe that is inside of the buildings too. Surprised that both precincts are located in that area of the park this year, instead of having one at the front of Main Street. Hopefully they still fill that area with scare actors. It just shows how inefficient this new map style is, because it is hard to work out where some things exactly are.

Pretty sure they'll have actors at the front of Main Street, there's a set out the front of superman that looks like something out of a Texas Chainsaw style film ( this is going by photos uploaded on a theme park page)

Credit to TPSNF2161620-5BA1-431A-BC0C-2BD3D30D01CD.thumb.jpeg.d5363908d02fe3cdfcf2901f817ca6f4.jpeg7A3EBBAC-9648-4460-8BC3-0D05BFE4ADB1.thumb.jpeg.f9092cd1940d024e946255fd6c384f3a.jpeg

11 minutes ago, FoolishMortal999 said:

Pretty sure they'll have actors at the front of Main Street, there's a set out the front of superman that looks like something out of a Texas Chainsaw style film ( this is going by photos uploaded on a theme park page)

And I’m pretty sure that would be apart for the Dark Arts precinct 

Edited by Adventures With JWorld

12 minutes ago, Reanimated35 said:

Might have even been Darkness but I feel that was elsewhere.

The darkness was in sdsc line i believe. im not sure if it was outside or not but i remember a "silent hill" esque maze in china town alley a longgg time ago. it had creepy nurses? i cant remember the name

Edited by Ethanmxd

38 minutes ago, Ethanmxd said:

The darkness was in sdsc line i believe. im not sure if it was outside or not but i remember a "silent hill" esque maze in china town alley a longgg time ago. it had creepy nurses? i cant remember the name

Dragons or snakes are coming to mind for some reason. @Roachie help me out here. Wouldn't you have been doing media for them back then?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Adventures With JWorld said:

Map is up

5EDD0791-0E3B-47F8-89D0-05C8F1A8E532.thumb.jpeg.7903bca03de0cc71a87f46db872b926f.jpeg

7CDABC6F-04F6-44FC-AF50-5BAD648B6A8D.thumb.png.148a757b0bd6c52342848edff1e4cb6f.png

It does appear the precinct section and the location for Bloodlust on map is misleading

I’m pretty sure this will be fixed soon

Wait what?

1. There is no 'Day Of The Dead' Precint on the website

2. Where did the 'Halloween' Precint come from? Wasn't that last year

3. 'Dark Arts' Precint is on the website but not on the map - and is said to be on Main Street  -> Practitioners of the Dark Arts have descended on Main Street

4. Shouldn't ' Gothic Hall' be next to Scooby?

What a mess! Lol

Let's hope they don't repeat that cringey dance/moshpit at the end of the night to a corny EDM song like previous years 

Edited by kujotess