Fright Nights 2017

themagician

Or Roxy. Last year they had a VR experience the first few nights in there that ended up getting cancelled.

11 minutes ago, themagician said:

I like the sound of it, but will be interesting to see where they have it. Maybe in the sound stage behind Villains Unleashed, or in one of the maze sheds next to WWF.

Considering these are all maze locations, No.

Edited by JaggedJanine

With 6 days till the event starts and with all mazes have been announced I want to hear which one people are excited for the most

For me I’m looking forward to Jigsaw the most

For some reason I have always wanted to see Halloween as a maze for the event but for some reason I’m not feeling that excited for it (definitely more excited to do it than C2 and FDTD for sure)

Finally up on their site.

Capture.PNG

2 hours ago, FoolishMortal999 said:

Jigsaw Maze is where wyrmwood was last year and dusk till dawn is next door and conjuring 2 is in shkwstage which begs the question - Where is Halloween Maze?

I heard it was the other was round. Halloween in the second shed, Jigsaw elsewhere.

13 minutes ago, JaggedJanine said:

I heard it was the other was round. Halloween in the second shed, Jigsaw elsewhere.

There's a sign outside the second shed that's been put up which I'm pretty sure reads out "JIGSAW",

I couldn't really see it properly but I will have a closer look tomorrow on Arkham

Edited by Adventures With JWorld

5 minutes ago, Adventures With JWorld said:

There's a sign outside the second shed that's been put up which I'm pretty sure reads out "JIGSAW",

I couldn't really see it properly but I will have a closer look tomorrow on Arkham

You can see it from the viewing area at Arkham.

19 minutes ago, JaggedJanine said:

Finally up on their site.

Capture.PNG

Where did you get this information from?