Sign in to follow this  
T-bone

Aussie Theme Park Videos

17 posts in this topic

You'll be happy to know that my new Wonderland & Easter Show videos will be arriving at roller-coaster.com.au fairly soon. :) I know that Wayne's (thunder001) site used to have a few videos of the rides at Dreamworld, including an on ride of Thunderbolt. However, the name escapes me right now, so maybe Wayne can help you out on that one!

ozattractions has videos of thunderbolt (on ride) cyclone (off ride) Giant Drop (off ride) Tower of terror (of ride) Wipe Out (off ride) but im not to sure if the site is working because i cant get in.

To be sure, over the next couple of months there'll be some serious updates in the way of news and video content about Dreamworld.... ....a revolution is coming..... More coming in a couple of days....

yeh how come dreamworld hasnt released any info or like advertised what they are building like they did with cyclone, like doing commericals saying cyclone is coming soon or something like trhat, they havent even released what they are doing on their website.

Yeah i don't know. I mean for all those people wwho haven't heard the Rumor about the Gyro Swing, and they visited the park, aren't they going to wana know what is happening?

OzAttractions was http://www.ozattractions.com.au/, but last I heard it was being retooled to cover tourist attractions rather than theme parks, so I'm not sure you'll see those videos again, though you'll have to ask someone else about that. There's a video system here at Roller-Coaster.com.au, but as you'll see, it's not yet exactly fully functioning. I will be adding videos when I get the time. Liam's sent me a few which I'm yet to get up, and there's some of my own that I should get online. Please keep the Dreamworld ride discussion to the appropriate forums and topics. :)

Don't mean to dis you Liam,but you really could have put more ride footage on your Dreamworld video.Be pretty cool to make one.Probably borrow a camera next time I go up (or down)there.:)

The reason to the limited ride footage of DW was that my camera ended up dieing for the whole day (the "F02" error, to be exact). I apologise for that, but those videos are old. They suck, end of story! :D My Wonderland video is now online, but on a different site. Robb Alvey & Elissa White have awarded me an honorable mention for the video contest. Click here.

My Wonderland video is now online, but on a different site. Robb Alvey & Elissa White have awarded me an honorable mention for the video contest. Click here.
Yeah, congrats on the honorable mention, I saw it there this morning :) Great video btw, really nicely done (I just wish there was a POV shot from Bush Beast in it hehe). Btw, what was Wonderland's policy on cameras on rides?