Aussie Theme Park Videos

T-bone

You'll be happy to know that my new Wonderland & Easter Show videos will be arriving at roller-coaster.com.au fairly soon. :) I know that Wayne's (thunder001) site used to have a few videos of the rides at Dreamworld, including an on ride of Thunderbolt. However, the name escapes me right now, so maybe Wayne can help you out on that one!

OzAttractions was http://www.ozattractions.com.au/, but last I heard it was being retooled to cover tourist attractions rather than theme parks, so I'm not sure you'll see those videos again, though you'll have to ask someone else about that. There's a video system here at Roller-Coaster.com.au, but as you'll see, it's not yet exactly fully functioning. I will be adding videos when I get the time. Liam's sent me a few which I'm yet to get up, and there's some of my own that I should get online. Please keep the Dreamworld ride discussion to the appropriate forums and topics. :)

The reason to the limited ride footage of DW was that my camera ended up dieing for the whole day (the "F02" error, to be exact). I apologise for that, but those videos are old. They suck, end of story! :D My Wonderland video is now online, but on a different site. Robb Alvey & Elissa White have awarded me an honorable mention for the video contest. Click here.

My Wonderland video is now online, but on a different site. Robb Alvey & Elissa White have awarded me an honorable mention for the video contest. Click here.
Yeah, congrats on the honorable mention, I saw it there this morning :) Great video btw, really nicely done (I just wish there was a POV shot from Bush Beast in it hehe). Btw, what was Wonderland's policy on cameras on rides?