Ekka 2017

Flynn_Smith

14 hours ago, djrappa said:

Let me get this straight... Lights came flying off and hit someone??

and they just kept operating?

and this is not in the news??

THANK GOD FOR THE FOUNTAIN REACTION!

a piece of light. a singular piece of light. And yes, they did keep operating.

5 minutes ago, Flynn_Smith said:

And you were the only one who saw it huh? And not one person other than you of course, thought maybe this is something worth reporting somewhere. No one, even you, thought that this should be reported to a media outlet, or posted on Facebook etc. 

And of course it happens at a time that not one single guest in the area had a phone or camera handy to get any evidence. 

Until you can back it up with some sort of proof or some kind of evidence of anything even remotely similar happening, please take your bullshit elsewhere. 

29 minutes ago, Flynn_Smith said:

How does one get hit by a singular piece of light? (Thought it was 5, but anyways....)

Is it similar to when you open the curtain first thing in the morning and get bashed in the eyeballs by the sun?

5 minutes ago, Brad2912 said:

How does one get hit by a singular piece of light? (Thought it was 5, but anyways....)

Is it similar to when you open the curtain first thing in the morning and get bashed in the eyeballs by the sun?

Honestly I don't know. The girl came off crying saying she was hit by something, and there was a cracked light sitting on the base of the ride. This is one of those small flashing, colourful lights im talking about. Not something massive. I was more concerned about the ride getting jammed at the top.

And this happened at about 9:30 or so, so there wasn't many people around that were just filming the ride break down. Sorry if this doesn't sound very believable :(

Where do I report something like this?

Edited by Flynn_Smith

20 minutes ago, Flynn_Smith said:

Sorry. I didn't really think much about taking photos of it. I contacted Ekka about it, so hopefully I can get a response back about what happened.

I'm sorry but if it did happen the ekka would of addressed it and told the public just in case people saw.

32 minutes ago, FoolishMortal999 said:

Did anyone do Spook or Hollywood Horrors? What's your opinion of it compared to fright nights and Scooby Doo?

Hollywood looks ok. Don't bother with spook. Did it last year and it's severely lacking in content. I mean sure it's a traveling ride literally on the back of a truck but I'd aim it maybe at 10-15yrs. 

If I wasn't so sick and sore I'd be going in tomorrow to do HH

1 hour ago, FoolishMortal999 said:

Did anyone do Spook or Hollywood Horrors? What's your opinion of it compared to fright nights and Scooby Doo?

HollyWood Horrors is great. Pretty much like the movie world mazes, except for me, i found HH a bit scarier ad more interesting. Spook is pretty much just a few animatronics and some loud noises. HH is definitely worth the $10.