What's your favourite theme park video/photo/article?

Slick

Seen any cool theme park or coaster related content that you find inspiring? The kind of stuff that wows you or what you'd maybe share with friends and family. Not so much the rides themselves, but rather the way they've been filmed/photographed/written about. Whether it's an interesting POV, a documentary or a well-written article. Myself and @Richard are always on the lookout for ways to capture theme parks online, so it'll help us too. By all means, just chuck in your favourite videos, pictures, articles, whatever and tell us why.

TLDR, what's your favourite theme park content?

This POV of Baron 1898 is by far one of my all time favourites, it's really well shot:

I've also really dug the construction updates Busch Gardens Tampa have made for Cobra's Curse and Falcon's Fury. Really transparent, really cool behind the scenes insight.

Also a shoutout to a new mate of mine Julian who shoots some incredible stuff in Europe:

• 3 weeks later...

Definitely this video very recently uploaded by TPR takes the cake.

I had the great honour of riding both sides. Both were fantastic coasters. It'll be a year since I've ridden this coaster during my trip to Orlando. If only public outcry could do for Dragon Challenge what it did for Whizzer at Six Flags Great America...

RIP 1999-2017

• Like 1

Would love to go on Taron one day at Phantasialand. Looks like a great family ride. I would love to see something like this in my home park (Adventure World). Never been on a launch coaster but I have been on few coasters unfortunately. This is a coaster that would definitely sit on my bucket list of coasters I would love to ride.

Edited by ABYSS

3 hours ago, Slick said:

Other than whatever shitstorm it was, why do you think I left that group chat you made ages ago? Haha. 

--------------

I'd have to say my favourite video has been the making of Tatsu documentary. Found that really interesting. 

Know of any other decent length "making of" theme park documentaries?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Reanimated35 said:

Other than whatever shitstorm it was, why do you think I left that group chat you made ages ago? Haha. 

--------------

I'd have to say my favourite video has been the making of Tatsu documentary. Found that really interesting. 

Know of any other decent length "making of" theme park documentaries?

Don't know what your definition of decent length is and I'm not sure if you have seen these but, I enjoy watching Dreams to Screams Specifically the ones of Fury 325 & Gatekeeper.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 21/08/2017 at 7:35 PM, Roachie said:

Seen any cool theme park or coaster related content that you find inspiring? The kind of stuff that wows you or what you'd maybe share with friends and family. Not so much the rides themselves, but rather the way they've been filmed/photographed/written about. Whether it's an interesting POV, a documentary or a well-written article. Myself and @Richard are always on the lookout for ways to capture theme parks online, so it'll help us too. By all means, just chuck in your favourite videos, pictures, articles, whatever and tell us why.

www.themeparkreview.com

Best content ever