DC Rivals - No Fast Track

Park Addict 93

Although they'd clearly make a shit-tonne of money offering fast track, I would like to hope the park cares enough about their regular guests that for the first few weeks or so, they wouldn't allow fast track on Rivals.

Hopefully someone in management realises that a couple extra hundred isn't worth the thousands of disgruntled guests who are somewhat disappointed that their admission didn't get them a ride because others who paid more were rapid cycling.

• Like 2

I definitely think it would be a good idea to not have it at first, to make it fair to everyone. But the park could make a killing from the ride for Fast Track, especially until at least after the Summer holidays. And if the back seats are an uncharge, they could make them a killing too. But as the queue has four lanes, and if the ride doesn't have Fast Track, then it could be: Backseats, Normal (Front half), Normal (Back Half) and Single Rider. 

Wait your turn in line. Attention will already be greater for this ride, not to mention no FT will already be a better PR face for the Park.

Leaving FT as is will also help balance the crowd flow throughout the rest of the Park. Particularly during the Holidays.

I am sure MW management have a pretty good idea on how introducing FT to DCHC will improve sales already. We really don't need to tell them ways to 'make a killing' at the greater inconvenience of the majority!

Yup agree. Rivals should absolutely be a $20 per ride single use fastrack addition only available for purchase with the Unlimited Pass and max of one per guest per day. 

Sorry my agree comment was in reference to Santa, MickeyD got in there before me. 

Edited by djrappa

15 minutes ago, Skeeta said:

@Reanimated35 MW have DC in 2 times so I would read it as.

DCDCRHC.

So much easier to write Rivals.

What is the go with double DC?

Somebody was licking a toad when they thought that was a good name.

Every time someone mentions this it kinda gets on my nerves.

Would you not put the logo on something that was branded? The Ride itself is called "DC Rivals Hypercoaster". The DC Logo isn't there to be added as an additional title. It's there because that's is what the DC brand logo is. They wouldn't call the ride DC Rivals and then not put the DC logo with it. It's trademark.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JaggedJanine said:

Would you not put the logo on something that was branded? The Ride itself is called "DC Rivals Hypercoaster". The DC Logo isn't there to be added as an additional title. It's there because that's is what the DC brand logo is. They wouldn't call the ride DC Rivals and then not put the DC logo with it. It's trademark.

The logo should have been placed under the name.  This way it wouldn't read DC DC to the untrained eye like mine.  

19 hours ago, JaggedJanine said:

I fixed them.   :P

dc.thumb.JPG.e8706bfdda8d7d5a04668f71c5ba90c9.JPGddddddddddddddd.thumb.JPG.1a368794b3edd6618c866556d4fcf3ac.JPG

• Like 1