Possible New Rides for Dreamworld?

YaBoySlam

I doubt anything will happen due to Dreamworld and Ardent Leisure being in damage control and the amount of money they have probably lost after TRR incident but would a brand new attraction hurt dreamworld at all?

If they were to build a new thrill ride I would like to see a B&M dive coaster (unlikely due to B&M's disney like prices) and put it in ocean parade (behind whitewaterworld and tiger island which would ruin the ambience) or blue lagoon . Since Ariadne said that family rides would be good for the park i think that a spinning mouse or a funtime starflyer would be good since they can provide some mild-moderate thrills.

At whitewaterworld I would like to see either a proslide tornadowave or a whitewater west anaconda

Again these are just ideas I thought of

• Like 1

Just now, SuperV said:

No, I think it's more the discussion about a Dreamworld B&M for the one hundredth millionth time on this forum. this discussion has been discussed over and over again. :)

Ah, only really new at this Dreamworld needs a B&M, I just thought Dreamworld needed a big ride to combat DC Rivals. so cross out the B&M and replace it with a eurofighter to combat green lantern's steepness

1 hour ago, jack.c said:

God you guys can be fucking rude to new members. This forum has barely any activity because you're all bullies 😂😂

This I can agree with. We aren't all experts, someone's probably about to quote this and say don't sign up and join then, but you know what? We can join if we have interest, we all learn. You didn't know everything at one point either.

• Like 4

Adventure World in Perth proved that you can get something big with a low budget with Abyss, a Gerstlauer Eurofighter. If Dreamworld were to do so, I think they would have to add lots of inversions work on adding more airtime and make sure that they utilize all the elements that they could to make it better than AW's. 

Personally I would like to see this kind of ride added to DW 

I think it would be a good addition to Dreamworks Experience and I think theming it to How To Train Your Dragon would be a great fit for the area

Edited by Adventures With JWorld

Think if we were ever to see a B&M it would be built at Movie World now based on what has been rumoured to be spent on Rivals. Ardent seem more interested in selling what is making them money to throw into their US operations of late so doubt we will see anything large scale at Dreamworld for a while.