Sign in to follow this  
Ejsworld

RCT3 WB MovieWorld. Starting where I left off

5 posts in this topic

Ejsworld    3

I've made three videos on youtube for this park so far. As of today it is the only full replica of the park made from RCT3. I started with the Green Lantern, then the Superman Escape and finished with the Arkham Asylum. all as best done as they could be made in this game/simulator. I've had the game for over 8 years and never really thought to build something like a park, or replica. So I started with DreamWorld first with the original contents of the game. Then after finding it wasn't good enough anymore, I started to look more into the Custom scenery side of it. And there and only there was where my future of my WB MovieWorld replica would begin! So here's a few pictures of the park so far, and I'll do a separate post on the videos. Let me know what you think?

Even after the videos in my next post there will still be more to come!

Shot0019.jpg

Shot0020.jpg

Shot0022.jpg

• Like 3

XxMrYoshixX    136
On 9/4/2017 at 9:13 PM, Ejsworld said:

Shot0019.jpg

Shot0020.jpg

Shot0022.jpg

Nice job, but having played RCT3 for many years and considering you are taking this project from the CS side, I have something I think you could improve on

1. For the logo on the Green Lantern, instead of using a billboard there is a CS piece of the Green Lantern logo in the "Comic Book Heroes" set. However, you can't find this set anymore; but I will attach the file for the CS set later. It will come in handy.

Reanimated35    3,400
4 hours ago, XxMrYoshixX said:

1. For the logo on the Green Lantern, instead of using a billboard there is a CS piece of the Green Lantern logo in the "Comic Book Heroes" set. However, you can't find this set anymore; but I will attach the file for the CS set later. It will come in handy.

These ones? 

http://www.customscenerydepot.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=1186

http://www.customscenerydepot.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=2568

• Like 1