DC Rivals HyperCoaster - new trailer/TVC

Gc_themeparksau

13 minutes ago, Gc_themeparksau said:

Promotional video for the dc rivals has been released but no set date of the school holidays its opening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2nWv0YQY9Y&feature=share

Mobile: This video is unavailable 

PC: This video is private. 

Perhaps you stumbled across something that you weren't meant to? Can you describe its content? 

5 hours ago, Skeeta said:

Taken directly from MW web site.

"Launching these school holidays, Warner Bros. Movie World presents the DC Rivals HyperCoaster, the greatest theme park attraction the Southern Hemisphere has ever seen! "

Queensland's (public) school holidays start this Saturday 16/9! Will we see DC Rivals open as early as this weekend??? By the looks of current photo updates, it's probably more likely a late September (last week of school holidays) opening. But I could be wrong, things can move pretty fast if need be.

Edited by Luke

5 minutes ago, Hypermarket Hero said:

I think announcement video did a better job than this one. It spends more time highlighting the rides weak story line than the rides many awesome strengths.  

The other video already highlighted the rides strengths though? No point putting out another video that pretty much says the exact same thing.

I think this one is done well as it helps with the storyline & theming. Also how they change from the "cartoon" style to "real life" works well. 

• Richard changed the title to DC Rivals HyperCoaster - new trailer/TVC

Unfortunately I don't think you really get an idea of the scale of the thing in this ad. There's only a brief moment where the lift hill flashes up. I would have emphasised its height and length. Could almost be any coaster/attraction. Do appreciate the theming though 

Edited by GoGoBoy
  • Like 1

I think this is a great advertisement and the animation in it looks awesome. The Joker head looks awesome and glad to see they are going to have it lit up on both sides. Great they are building up the hype and making some very bold statements in the advert, which makes it even more exciting, but don't know why they wouldn't state the basic stats, like the height and speeds, rather than saying what they said. But overall it is a very strong advert.

12 minutes ago, themagician said:

The Joker head looks awesome and glad to see they are going to have it lit up on both sides.

Are they going to have it on both sides? 

MW no need to play with my Ding-A-Ling with this ride.

dddddddddddddddddddd.thumb.JPG.1c78da7fea979e12e87580f71da65c8d.JPG
Here we have a ride that needs no gimmicks to sell itself but MW for some strange reason have resorted to make stuff up.

If this is the best my advertising department could come up with I would fire the lot of them.

The whole Gold Coast is talking about coaster not because some bullshit lying web site but because most people on the Coast have driven past it and gone holy F.

• Like 4

Am I the only one who's really getting annoyed by their weird capitalisation of hypercoaster?

Also judging by the TVC we'll have the following rivalries presented in the ride:

Batman vs Joker
Wonder Woman vs Cheetah
Flash vs Reverse Flash
Aquaman vs Black Manta
Superman vs Brainiac (a little surprised this wasn't Lex Luthor but Brainiac is still a very big Superman villain)
Cyborg vs Deathstroke (Cyborg doesn't really have a rogues gallery, so deathstroke works fine since he's a major TT villain)
Green Lantern vs Atrocitus (okay, this one confuses me. Pallarax or Sinestro would've been much better choices)

• Like 1