Demon going to Dreamworld - true or false?

it's my understanding that i am trying to bring up topics to talk about not to fight over with, so with your lack of imaturity i would hope that most of you try and be nice for a day, try it, it's not that hard for cyring out loud. Yes i realise that the demon was at the expo in 88 at queensland and it is also my understanding that the so called park at the expo didn't do too well. I'm over about the demon now onto the beastie whats wrong with moving a wooden roller coaster? huh? im starting to boil, just people calm down, argue without a few offesnsive words, alright.

Shifty, take a bex and have a lie down you dolt. I'm glad it's a 'lack of imaturity'. Had me worried for a second, that some of us may not have been mature. Glad you cleared it up and established we weren't. No one is saying there's anything wrong with moving a wooden coaster! Just one that hasn't been fired up for 2 years and is about to fall down. Mix in a brain Shifty.

Haha Shifty's ok. He's got a fair bit of work to do but at least he sometimes makes some kind of sense... unlike some of the other past or current members of this site. You can usually figure out what he's getting at eventually. I agree and would love to see a wooden roller coaster at DW. A big new one. Not the Beastie. That coaster served its purpose well (when it was open) at Wonderland but it is time to let it go. Same for Demon. Shifty - you are obviously a big fan of Vekoma boomerangs (each to their own I guess) so when you get a bit older best thing to do is head overseas and ride on one of the many clones in the US parks

Yeah know where you can find a recent Park Map of Dreamworld. Just click on this link www.dreamworld.com.au/dw/rwpgslib.nsf/GraphicFiles/DreamworldMap/$file/map.pdf If the link doesn't work, just cut and paste the link into your browser. Acrobat is needed to view.

does anyone have a recent wonderland park map that they can post onto the forum, as recent as this year, last year, and as a bonus does anyone have park maps from like decades or years agao, i would greatly appreciate if anyone could post them into the forum.
Yeah I've posted a park map from 1995 in the wonderland section, in AlexB's thread...

Yeah,Daniel's right there,Demon won't be going to Dreamworld,especially as an indoor coaster.But I can't imagine it being a crap coaster,although from the majority of people's opinion it certainly seemed to break down a hell of a lot :cool:

although from the majority of people's opinion it certainly seemed to break down a hell of a lot :cool:
That it did old son. I never minded it at all and enjoyed riding it. Usually, a few times a week I'd get on. However, it does not hold a candle to other coasters in the country like Lethal Weapon, Scooby, Corkscrew and Cyclone and would not be worth going up there. I wouldn't say it was crap, it just doesn't rate highly in the grand scheme of things. Like I said I got some yippee's from it over the years.

• 2 months later...

Ok what you need to do is carefully read the first page of this thread. On that page you will see some great points (in particular there is a good detailed post by Richard) as to why the Demon would be a terrible purchase for Dreamworld. Please don't ask us to waste our time and post the reasons again when you can just flip back one page and read them for yourself

• 5 months later...
Anyway, is there any need for this thread when there is already one like this?
Was there any need for that post?
You really dont read very well do you?
Alex it seems to be a common problem with these young whipper snappers, why back in my day we were not fed until we could read, and that was when we were babies. The older we got the harder it became. No food, no water, no sunlight, the list goes on. "The Bus is now leaving for Snapper Point, Victoria"

LMAO. i spent five minutes laughing at my own post about the ice cream. while im on it, while they were handing out brains, all neb had to carry it in was a thimble... while they were handing out common sense (cents) , neb changed it for a dollar coin so he didnt have so much to carry. Well..... when i joined these forums, everyone poured crap on Shifty. More recently, it was Steve$ and Ausnrl. Now... it seems its Nebuchanezzar... that boy is way too attached to the matrix. Join me bussy?