Is DC Rivals HyperCoaster open today? How long is the queue? How many trains?

Richard

1 hour ago, Rollercoaster_Lover said:

And should it be re opened tomorrow morning at the membership early access thing?

You're asking should it? yes, of course they should have their $30million ride reopened in the morning.

Will it? It depends on what is broken, and how long it takes to fix.

I think youll be safe. Nothing is broken, dont know where the 25 mims came from. Power issues hit the whole park after 3. Pretty much every major ride went into e-stop because of it apparently. Usual case of resets and evacs as needed id expect. If something really was wrong, you'd probably see them working all night to get it sorted for tomorrow.

Edited by Levithian
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Levithian said:

I think youll be safe. Nothing is broken, dont know where the 25 mims came from. Power issues hit the whole park after 3. Pretty much every major ride went into e-stop because of it apparently. Usual case of resets and evacs as needed id expect. If something really was wrong, you'd probably see them working all night to get it sorted for tomorrow.

Ok thanks!

The issue with the power outage yesterday certainly didn't deter the crowds today. :)

Though the fast photo viewing area when exiting the ride was down. And I noticed that the reel for photo arm bands has been removed. 

When I went to the photo kiosk at the end of the day, I was informed that the photos were being taken from one of the trains only. They were having some sort of issue with the other. 

Was at the park today. Queue around 10.30am this morning was over an hour.. however, there was an issue with the ride causing about a 25 minute delay, with multiple empty train cycles, before continuing as normal. Not sure what the fault was with the coaster.. 

I took a backwards seat ride around 3.00pm which was a walk on. Had another standard ride at 4pm which was less than a 15 minute wait. Think the heat of the day drew most of the crowd out of the park.

As a cool side note, I was given this lanyard when i entered the queue for the 4pm ride, to give to staff at the loading station, so they have an accurate queue time:

Resized_20170928_160922.jpeg

Resized_20170928_161046.jpeg

Edited by yaark
Grammar

29 minutes ago, yaark said:

Just an edit to above post, I have since been told by someone that was at the ride this morning as well and spoke to an attendant while the ride was down, that apparantly a bolt had either come loose or broken and fallen from one of the trains. Not sure how accurate or truthful that is however.

• 4 weeks later...
On 01/11/2017 at 2:35 PM, red dragin said:

The guy behind me in single rider was on ride 66 and isn't going back to Victoria until he reaches 100 he said! 

Wow!! 66?? I’ve ridden it 68 times in total but that’s taken me quite a few visits since it’s first soft open day - and my early access helped bump my ride count up. Looks like I’ve got some competition! ;)

• Like 1

4 more rides on DC Rivals today. There was a film crew here around midday plus they ran a train for ‘VIP’s’ - no idea who they were though. 

Also, the right seat in row 9 was tagged out and not used as there seemed to be some issue with the seat belt. I was there when a maintenance guy came to have a look at it but they continued to keep it out of service until at least 2pm when I left the park.