Is DC Rivals HyperCoaster open today? How long is the queue? How many trains?

Richard

• Richard changed the title to Is DC Rivals HyperCoaster open today? How many trains?

I was in the queue yesterday afternoon and after waiting about 30 minutes or so was at the very front.  Would have been on the next ride, and the train was actually at the station.

Anyway there was an announcement that there was some sort of technical issue, and the ride would be unable to operate for the remainder of the day  (it was 5pm at that stage anyway).

As I was leaving I saw some absolute genius ask staff how he can get compensation for the fact he'd been waiting for 90 minutes. 

I'd have loved to have told him to read the signs on his way out (which he obviously failed to read as he approached the queue ), and to never enter Movie World again! 

Can't stand that sort of attitude,  especially when there are such clear warning signs stating that operating hours were not guaranteed. 

Edited by pushbutton
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Elise Lenske said:

I am planning on getting down there today, looks like from the past few days midday to early afternoon might be the best time to head down?  

Hi Elise. Your best bet will be from around 1:30 -2:00pm onwards. Before that is usually testing and preparing.

11 minutes ago, Adventures With JWorld said:

Leaving to go to the park soon

Will provide updates throughout the day 

This is a request to everyone.

Can we not do this please. There's absolutely no point to letting anyone know that someone is going to the park today. Literally no one cares unless you're at the park and providing a useful update.

So many other threads have been shitted up with posts like this in the past. 

This isn't Facebook. 

17 minutes ago, Reanimated35 said:

This is a request to everyone.

Can we not do this please. There's absolutely no point to letting anyone know that someone is going to the park today. Literally no one cares unless you're at the park and providing a useful update.

So many other threads have been shitted up with posts like this in the past. 

This isn't Facebook. 

I apologise,

It won't happen again

Edited by Adventures With JWorld

28 minutes ago, Santa07 said:

I'd wait 10 years before the queues would be short enough to be able to marathon this.

It's really great though. Since everyone flocks to DC Rivals, it gives everyone else a chance to enjoy the other rides the park has to offer. At about 4 O'clock on Sunday, lines in Superman were only 5 minutes. Same for Arkham, GL and Batwing.

• Like 1