DC Rivals HyperCoaster - passholder and member previews

Santa07

On the redemption page it says for VIP Holders..

Your Season Pass ID number is your Member Nr. It is located on the back of your VIP Pass in the bottom right corner next to the barcode. Please enter numbers only.

If you have any issues please call our Sales Team on 133 386 for further assistance with your renewal or redemption.

22 hours ago, MickeyD said:

I'm heading down next weekend for my early access and first ever ride.

Paying the extra couple of bucks each month for things like this makes it totally worth it and I hope VTP's continue with these kind of incentives for the more premium memberships.

What they need to do now is to slowly separate the memberships from the VIPs, and start dropping some of the benefits for the VIP passes to increase the push to membership.

• Like 1

100% agree @AlexB.

I'd like to see something like a point system based on Member spend introduced. Earn say 1 point for every dollar spent on memberships plus bonus points for Premium memberships, special services and events booked online.

Introduce a system in-Park allowing Guests to scan their memberships and receipts for purchasing a Product or Service across the brand to earn say 1 point per 2 dollar spent. Redeem anything from locker hire, photopass, Rivals backwards to meals - all the way up to the more high end experiences like AOS, a stay at SW or a backstage MW tour. 

Such an incentive for Members would not only encorage greater visitation it would significantly increase visitor spend across the brand/properties.

Thoughts?

• Like 5