Dreamworld sits in a state of limbo following its toughest year ever

Parkz News

1 hour ago, Ryno said:

Im coming up in January to the theme parks with my 7 and 5 year old. 3 years ago we went to movie world, sea world, WNW. This time they want to go to dreamworld and WWW. Looking at the photos and reading the report i fear that the experience will be a total let down. Should i be reconsidering and take the kids to 3 fully functioning theme parks as opposed to sadly Dreamworld a nd WWW?

Definitely go to Dreamworld, you will have an awesome time and especially kids in that age group. I actually think Dreamworld will be more enjoyable for kids of that age especially with lots of family rides and wiggles world for small kids. Plus some really cool animals too. Whitewaterworld is incredibly good, you and your kids will have a great time there with Pipeline Plunge and Wiggle Bay. Give it a shot :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, webslave said:

As the dad of a three year old I'm faced with a similar choice next February; go to Dreamworld which by all accounts seems to be a park that is struggling and not getting any better, go ride a hyper at MW even though I last visited there a year ago, or skip the parks altogether.

I'm sure the 3 year old would be happy with either of the first two options, but not the third!

Just now, pushbutton said:

I'm sure the 3 year old would be happy with either of the first two options, but not the third!

In truth - he's three; he wouldn't even know that there's parks there if I didn't tell him.  Trouble is at Movie World there's not a heck of a lot for him to do.  The one saving grace is last time we were there we came onto Main Street to find Batman kicking some bad guys - he thought that was pretty great and is now obsessed with Batman.  So there's that, I guess.

• Like 1