• 4 months later...
  • Richard changed the title to Fright Nights 2018 - Maze Speculation

I would love to see:

AHS - Murder House, Asylum or Horror Hotel

Day of the Dead Bloodline - Movie 2018 and just released on Australian Netflix

The Nun - Movie 2018

Slenderman - Movie 2018

Stranger Things - Popular tv series

Texas Chainsaw Massacre - Movie 2017 and they had Leatherface wandering around the fountain last year

The Winchester - Movie 2018

I kept thinking of other maze IPs for MW to use

Legion-the show has a strong mix of genres and it seems to use psychological horror a lot, some truly unsettling stuff in the series.

Stranger Things-Mainly cause Universal announced it as a maze

It- cause it was a popular speculation choice from last year

The New Mutants- While it got delayed to 2019, could still easily make a great maze if done right without any spoilers

The Predator- Could also be done in a precinct situation, just imagine getting stalked and hunted by the predator

8 hours ago, AlexB said:

I wish MW would move away from IPs and focus on doing more generic attractions - by not spending money on the license, they could spend more on the actual mazes \ actors and really make them pop.

fair point, mazes like Zombie Apocalypse, Psycho 3D and Hillbilly Slasher seemed to be pretty good, I would like to see another film vault like maze with the addition of recent horror movie villains like Pennywise, The Nun and Annabelle, i wonder though if movie world would do the same they did in 2012 in terms of maze design and theming, (minimal, strobes, smoke) or do something similar to the travelling Hollywood Horrors maze where there's a set to each villain. 

2 hours ago, Rollercoaster_Lover said:

I aaw truth or dare today and it as a great movie! It would be great as a fright nights maze and it was probably my favourite horror movie wo far!

Seems the majority of the world disagrees. I’ve seen the trailer and it looks like typical teenage d-grade rubbish. Wanna see a good horror movie - see A Quiet Place.

3B5040D8-056C-44F8-9EA7-13FE40E8DBE2.jpeg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Brad2912 said:

Seems the majority of the world disagrees. I’ve seen the trailer and it looks like typical teenage d-grade rubbish. Wanna see a good horror movie - see A Quiet Place.

3B5040D8-056C-44F8-9EA7-13FE40E8DBE2.jpeg

I agree it does look rubbish from the trailer and i wasnt exited to see it but it really surprised me, im seeing a quiet place soon

• 1 month later...

If Truth or Dare does get a maze Movie World could just do there version of the Horrors of Blumhouse with Truth or Dare, and two other Blumhouse films like Universal's version in Hollywood is The Purge Election Year, Happy Death Day, and Sinister while Orlando's is The Purge, Insidious, and Sinister. So depending on the films Movie World could use The Purge unless it becomes a scare zone, The Gallows, The Visit, Split, Truth or Dare, and Upgrade.

• 4 weeks later...
On 08/11/2017 at 1:03 PM, YaBoySlam said:

I would see it as a precinct more than a maze

Universal Orlando tried a Purge Maze which was awful. Basically, they were originally going with Scream (1996 film, not the tv series) and basically they hit a bump and had to change it at the last minute so they changed it to Purge.