Fright Nights 2018

alldinoman17

Not necessarily. The TVCs aren't always filmed in the maze itself. The Conjuring wasn't. They will only need to film stuff that requires extras and people walking around in the background. Like shots that need the park to look like it has guests and whatnot. The people featured in the TVC are hired actors. 

Edited by JaggedJanine

That’s basically what I just said. All 4 (or 5 mazes) are clearly not ready to roll.

they may have 1 complete in the shed, or a couple partially complete that they can get some basic shots in. 

They’ll set up some of the precincts and film those (like putting the car on the fountain like they did a year or two back, and then remove it again)

• Like 2

For example.

Last years TVC. 

The shots right up until you see Michael and the girl in the closet all had extras. This are the kind of shots that they will film those nights. All other shots with actual actors and characters (e.g Valak, Michael Myers) are all done at a different time with just those select cast members.

The Conjuring TVC wasn't filmed in the maze at all. They set up a different set in the same shed as From Dusk Till Dawn which stayed there for the remainder of the event.

16 minutes ago, Brad2912 said:

They’ll set up some of the precincts and film those (like putting the car on the fountain like they did a year or two back, and then remove it again)

The car stayed that year. That's when they had the Zombieland precinct. She car shot flames every now and then as if the car had caught fire or was blowing up. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, JaggedJanine said:

There has been a lot of word going around about 5 this year. 

But who knows. Won't know for sure until the website is updated.

Also, as of yet there is no scheduled down time for the dodgems over the Fight Nights event yet.

There was an interview on Channel 7 Gold Coast News for Fright Nights 2018. They said they have two new mazes this year and that one of them is going to be alot edgier. 

I'm just saying what I've heard and so are you. 

But I've learnt not to always trust the media.

I mean, after attending part of the Inquest for DW and hearing the information first hand, I now know how media can twist words and make them sound a way that they are not meant

Edited by JaggedJanine
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, JaggedJanine said:

the Fight Nights event yet.

There's a way to make money. Host a big boxing match. call it Movie World Fight Nights. Sell broadcast rights, sell tickets, sell extremely overpriced softdrink you have to refill at the other end of the park.

Any excuse to see Mundine get the snot beaten out of him.