Fright Nights 2018

alldinoman17

Everything is found here: http://frightnights.com.au

But in summary:

Mazes are: Leatherface and House of Kain (Found it on the map)

Precincts are: BLOODWOOD, SCI-FEAR and THE POSSESSED

New panic rooms are: DARK ROOM and QUARANTINE 

And with the Terror Tour, there is also a Platinum edition (Hyped)

EDIT:

Tickets are now from $45

Those night ride pictures that have been teased are included on the FN website

And the event is on some Sunday’s this year too

Edited by themagician
  • Like 1

General Manager of Sea World Resort and Waterpark since December 2011.

In July 2014, was also given the position of General Manager of Sea World Theme Park.

Recently promoted to Executive GM for Village Roadshow Theme Parks.

Ok, I  was a year behind. 

New thoughts-

1 hour ago, themagician said:

Those night ride pictures that have been teased are included on the FN website

Stupid.

11 minutes ago, joz said:

Notice that the website says ride queues shut early to be clear by 10pm. Wonder if that's a change or a mistake?

I hope it is a mistake (but how could they accidentally publish that?). When I see it finishes at 10pm,  I think all queues (whether it be a ride, maze, or shop queue), and all entertainment stops at 10pm. Not that the park has no one by 10pm 😕

1 hour ago, -nick.white.1543 said:

I hope it is a mistake (but how could they accidentally publish that?). When I see it finishes at 10pm,  I think all queues (whether it be a ride, maze, or shop queue), and all entertainment stops at 10pm. Not that the park has no one by 10pm 😕

Ride queues at all night events have always closed at hour or so prior to close time, if the park is open until 10pm you can’t close the queue at 10pm with still 60-90mins worth of queues for rides... the people are still on rides at 11, which doesn’t fly with noise regulations at MW

2 minutes ago, Brad2912 said:

Ride queues at all night events have always closed at hour or so prior to close time, if the park is open until 10pm you can’t close the queue at 10pm with still 60-90mins worth of queues for rides... the people are still on rides at 11, which doesn’t fly with noise regulations at MW

Ahhhh ok. I didn't think about noise regulations. Thanks for clearing that up.

For those of us that still have the Unlimited memberships, can anyone answer if you still get 1 entry to FN included?

I just visited the FN website and found a section 'redemptions' which seems to be the right place, until it asks you to enter a redemption code and the member numbers don't work.

I have never received correspondence from VTP's that my Unlimited pass no longer includes Fright Nights, frankly this is the main reason why I have not switched over to the new Passes.