Fright Nights 2018

alldinoman17

12 hours ago, MickeyD said:

For those of us that still have the Unlimited memberships, can anyone answer if you still get 1 entry to FN included?

I just visited the FN website and found a section 'redemptions' which seems to be the right place, until it asks you to enter a redemption code and the member numbers don't work.

I have never received correspondence from VTP's that my Unlimited pass no longer includes Fright Nights, frankly this is the main reason why I have not switched over to the new Passes.

image.png.3eea7fc4562dc684756f9f20c49dfa3e.png

I just found this on the FN website after looking at tickets and clicking on a date + more info https://frightnights.com.au/event-info/event-dates

:(

They can’t remove a feature of the memberships that is part of the inclusive price without letting members know it’s happening..

if you read the FAQ section:

0FB1A238-27D5-4D1A-ABA4-553941FE7ED4.jpeg

And if you’d read the next paragraph after the one you copied and pasted... (even though it contradicts the previous..)

327DD3FA-C366-42D6-A8BA-5F6FAA7C5D82.jpeg

Edited by Brad2912
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Brad2912 said:

(even though it contradicts the previous..)

Not quite a contradiction IIRC... the memberships had three tiers, and only the top two had FN tickets.

I'm assuming they're referencing the base tier when they say 'unlimited' memberships - which would be correct, and then of course premier and elite being the second two tiers that include it, they are listed separately.

In later periods I don't think they sold the base level anymore, but when it was first released, they certainly did.

28 minutes ago, themagician said:

I also liked it, but actually thought the scene after the FN logo was a bit funny, which isn’t really what you want

Dunno that I agree. I laughed because it was so f***ed up. Didn't negate how deeply disturbing the end was. Horror films have always dabbled with humour in absurdity.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

All looking great - definitely keen to see the two new mazes this year and some of the "precincts".

Sidenote - the Possessed Precinct (where the fountain is) - if you're going to have a huge chunk of people crowd around a space to listen to music, wouldn't you want it under the roof you paid a mozza for?

• Like 1