Fright Nights 2018

alldinoman17

well 2017 fright nights we all would hope for a IT maze but we were all wrong so we got Jigsaw and Halloween maze. which where very good. but every year we will get a new maze so the conjuring maze and dusk till dawn maze will be there next year? Friday the 13th maze went for two years aswell  wolfcreek 2 , The evil within maze thay went for two years and got replaced so that's what I think is going to happen to the conjuring maze and dusk till dawn. Jigsaw maze was not ment to be in the same shed as Halloween it was Ment to be in the studios sheds so next year are we getting better jigsaw maze? the entry fee is a ripoff! make it like $45 it would be better as well all the drinks and food you have to buy. anyway had a good night at fright nights.

Edited by Roachie

6 hours ago, Rollercoaster_Lover said:

Returning mazes:

Halloween (same shed as this year)

Jigsaw (In one of the Studios)

New Mazes:

IT (same area as contouring 2)

Coult Of Chucky (same shed as from dusk till dawn)

Cult* of Chucky?? First wtf is that, secondly no. Adults running around a maze dressed as Chucky? Ummm no... lame dolls?? How do you envision that being pulled off successfully?

im hoping for something special next year, I really am. Another substandard event and the brand will start to lose some of its gloss and acclaim. 

6 hours ago, Rollercoaster_Lover said:

Returning mazes:

Halloween (same shed as this year)

Jigsaw (In one of the Studios)

New Mazes:

IT (same area as contouring 2)

Coult Of Chucky (same shed as from dusk till dawn)

Assuming they could actually secure one of the sound stages (which is unlikely with all the big films they seem to be producing), why on earth would you put one of the continuing mazes in there? I’m pretty sure they’d use the same Halloween/Jigsaw setup as this year and use the other shed and show stage for the two new mazes. I’d prefer them to go all-out on the new mazes than expanding the continuing ones.

Edited by Santa07

Movie Mazes

Friday the 13th

The Exorcist

The Shining

IT

Blumhouse maze-With the Purge, Happy Death Day, Insidious, and Sinister.

TV mazes

The Walking Dead-Continuing from season 4 to season 7 or 8.

American Horror Story-With either Murder House by itself or a compilation of Murder House, Freakshow, and Hotel.

Stranger Things

Any horror theme show on SyFy.

If I were to plan a Fright nights for 2018

Maze Locations (I'm doing seven for the fun of it)

two sheds

Two soundstages

Show Stage

SDSC Queue

Intencity Bumper cars

Returning 

Jigsaw (Show Stage)

Halloween (Shed 1)

New

Fear The Walking Dead/The Walking Dead (Soundstage 1)

The Nun (Soundstage 2)

IT (Shed 2)

Resident Evil 7 (SDSC)

The Cabin In The Woods (IBC)

Precincts 

The Purge (Main Street)

Ash vs The Evil Dead (Arkham)

Outlast 2 (Near Fountain)

Slightly more populated Gothic Hall (wherever Gothic Hall was)

Shows:

Knife Party Presents: The Haunted House Arena (DJ duo who do very good Halloween shows, it can also be used for other acts, location in a soundstage)

4D Horror Movies  (Roxy)

Motorcross ( HSD arena)

I don't have any ideas for panic rooms

Edited by YaBoySlam

7 mazes.. most people struggle to get through 4 without fast pass.. 

The Nun is basically the Conjuring again 

RE7 is an abomination of a movie (not unlike the previous 6). No need to immortalise that shit in a maze 

CITW doesn’t lend itself that well to a maze IMO... it’s basically Evil Dead which we had 3 years back 

IT and TWD I’m down for 

1 hour ago, Brad2912 said:

7 mazes.. most people struggle to get through 4 without fast pass.. 

The Nun is basically the Conjuring again 

RE7 is an abomination of a movie (not unlike the previous 6). No need to immortalise that shit in a maze 

CITW doesn’t lend itself that well to a maze IMO... it’s basically Evil Dead which we had 3 years back 

IT and TWD I’m down for 

I'm more thinking of the Resident Evil 7 video game,  Universal did CITW a few years ago and apparently it was good, I chose The Nun because it was the only major horror movie aside from Insidious that I could think of that are coming out next year but I could see where you are saying, maybe replace it with another property (Happy Death Day, The Exorcist etc.) A Night of The Living Dead precinct/maze would be good to honor its 50th anniversary.

Edited by YaBoySlam

Maybe with The Walking Dead it could have both a maze, and scarezone like the maze continues were the first maze left off, and the scare zone having both Walkers, and Negan & The Saviors. I'm still hoping Fright Nights could still get American Horror Story. Does Fright Nights have that opening were the guest run from and through the scareactors?

• Richard changed the title to Fright Nights 2018 - Maze Speculation