Gold Coast Theme Parks 2050

pushbutton

Just for fun, what do you think the parks will be like in about  30 years from now? 

Will all the current parks still exist?

Will there be any new ones? If so what and where? 

Who will own the parks?

What major rides and attractions will each park have? 

Will there be any attractions that are completely unlike anything at any park now? 

What will it cost to use the parks?

Will there be any different night events?

Overall, will the parks be better,  just as good,  or worse? 

11 hours ago, pushbutton said:

Just for fun, what do you think the parks will be like in about  30 years from now? 

Will all the current parks still exist?

Will there be any new ones? If so what and where? 

Who will own the parks?

What major rides and attractions will each park have? 

Will there be any attractions that are completely unlike anything at any park now? 

What will it cost to use the parks?

Will there be any different night events?

Overall, will the parks be better,  just as good,  or worse? 

That’s a really good question! 

I think all of the parks (if we’re talking the main ones on the Gold Coast) will still be running rather different than what it is now. 

Judging from the timeline of many of the rides I doubt most of what we see today wont exist in 30 years time. Hopefully some of the roller coasters will still be around as updated versions. 

I do think rides like Arkham Asylum (Movie World) and Hot Wheels Sidewinder (Dreamworld) will be decommissioned as they will have been around for a while.

It would be interesting to see if something like Disney Land did come to the Gold Coast not sure if it’ll happen though.

Overall I think we will have various opinions about the parks and there will always be room for improvement.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Theme Park said:

I think we will definantly see some kind of new theme park on the gold coast (or at least somewhere in Australia) If I had to bet the next park will probably be a Legoland  (Not songcheng though I just don't see that panning out and actually happening)

I really hope you're right on both counts!