Simple maintenance

pushbutton

Look out MW Push  is on the Warpath today!

In all honesty, have you been to GS today to tell them about your gripes? A clock not working, a cable in an area that is so dark that only you noticed it and now a bit of chipped paint?

Sounds more like someone got out of the wrong side of bed this morning 😁

44 minutes ago, MickeyD said:

Look out MW Push  is on the Warpath today!

In all honesty, have you been to GS today to tell them about your gripes? A clock not working, a cable in an area that is so dark that only you noticed it and now a bit of chipped paint?

Sounds more like someone got out of the wrong side of bed this morning 😁

Not at all. I'm just proud of the parks (Movie World especially) and think they deserve to be maintained in top condition.

I didn't feel strongly enough about any of these little issues to bother guest services (and I very much doubt they could do anything about them if I had), but it's surely a discussion worth having on here.

Edited by pushbutton
  • Like 2

For someone like myself who doesn't wear a watch and leaves their phone in the car for the day, that clock not working is a pain. 

I'd like to see them do something about the bin chickens (ibis) around Gotham Cafe. Watched four of them clean up someone's lunch before the person even got to try it! 

And seeing that the topic so far has been nitpicking the park 

Back of house area (aka Fright Nights area) was left open today 

(Did report this matter to guest services and I believe they went down to close it) Oh and before anyone asks, no I didn’t go in 

EFF90171-BDC1-4897-A7A0-A97A1C0B8373.jpeg

Edited by Adventures With JWorld

On 12/11/2017 at 5:56 PM, pushbutton said:

Not at all. I'm just proud of the parks (Movie World especially) and think they deserve to be maintained in top condition.

I didn't feel strongly enough about any of these little issues to bother guest services (and I very much doubt they could do anything about them if I had), but it's surely a discussion worth having on here.

You didn't feel strongly about something enough to actually bring it to the attention of the people who would be capable of doing something about it, but you felt strongly enough that it should be something raised here to whinge and bitch about.

You're the sort of person who won't complain about a meal in a restaurant and then proceed to leave negative feedback on every online review site you can find, aren't you?