How nice is the park?

scott

On my weekly trips to the coast,I do what all of us coaster nuts would do and peer out in to the parks.I must say Wet 'n' Wild is looking very nice and tropical,but what's the park like from a proper view?Is it big?Who owns it?It wouldn't happen to be Maquire leisure trust,would it? :D

Warner Village Theme Parks is owner operator of the park. WnW is to me the hidden gem of Gold Coast parks. It doesn't have actual rides but its a perfect place to spend a summer day (avoiding sunburn of course). As with all of the WVTPs, the gardens, scenery and themeing is quite well done. If you haven't been to WnW, I can't recommend going enough. It may small by international standards, but its still the biggest and easily best water park in Australia by quite a margin.

Okay,so i'm not the only one in rollercoaster.com who has really weired dreams about theme parks.The only gold coast park that I haven't dreamt of is seaworld.Why is it that these are the two parks I haven't been to?Although,I did have one about Dreamworld,where it snowed at night :confused:

• 3 weeks later...