Sign in to follow this  
scott

How nice is the park?

13 posts in this topic

On my weekly trips to the coast,I do what all of us coaster nuts would do and peer out in to the parks.I must say Wet 'n' Wild is looking very nice and tropical,but what's the park like from a proper view?Is it big?Who owns it?It wouldn't happen to be Maquire leisure trust,would it? :D

Warner Village Theme Parks is owner operator of the park. WnW is to me the hidden gem of Gold Coast parks. It doesn't have actual rides but its a perfect place to spend a summer day (avoiding sunburn of course). As with all of the WVTPs, the gardens, scenery and themeing is quite well done. If you haven't been to WnW, I can't recommend going enough. It may small by international standards, but its still the biggest and easily best water park in Australia by quite a margin.

Believe it or not,I had dream about Wet 'n' Wild last night :o In fact,I regularly have dreams about theme parks!I guess my coaster obsession has risen to a new level. :eek:

Once I had a dream i went to Alton towers, but I awoke before I got to ride Nemesis :mad: another time, I had a dream I was at a really cool waterpark, and I went on this tube slide with all these T junctions and fountains.

Only think is (if you dig up an old friend you'll find it) last time I was there the park was in need of a bit of refurb work... Theming is great...but only if you maintain it.

Okay,so i'm not the only one in rollercoaster.com who has really weired dreams about theme parks.The only gold coast park that I haven't dreamt of is seaworld.Why is it that these are the two parks I haven't been to?Although,I did have one about Dreamworld,where it snowed at night :confused:

It wasn't just after Big Brother last week was it Scott? Or were you just watching Big Brother and you've become a little confused?

Yes,that's what I said,Warner Bros is huge compared to Wet 'n' Wild.Of course,alot of it's land is devoted to the studios.I didn't really say it right.I was saying how big it is,but I should have said how small it is compared to Warner bros.