Sign in to follow this  
Richard

Total Thrills Launched!

1 post in this topic

Total Thrills has officially launched finally. Nothing terribly grand... just the beta logo has been since removed, and a redesigned front page that works better than the old one has been put in place. There is also a new news system that displays the latest news, and archives the old ones (all manual at this stage). I've put off the Wonderland Sydney gallery (sorry to those waiting eagerly for it!), until I've got enough pictures to make it worthwhile (I may put up what I've got some time). A bit strange (though this is the direction I eventually want to go), but by mid-March we'll have Knott's Berry Farm and Disney's California Adventure galleries up, taken with my new Digital Camera. Maybe even a video or two. :D I will definitely have videos I'm looking into integrating the Forums more with the site, so it doesn't feel so 'out-of-place'. I'm also looking at investing in new forum software, that'll do the job much better than what I've got here. Don't worry - if I do, all your old posts etc. will be saved :). -Richard