VTP Annual Pass Changes

Brad2912

Just got my One Pass and took advantage of the current bonuses included. A couple of pointers/thoughts/ideas

Great to see that the passes are actually a plastic card once again, and it’s great you can now upload your own photo. But they don’t include the expiry date. The passes now go for 12 months from activation date, so really it would be smart to include the expiry date on it.

Currently they are offering a bonus free Hunger Buster meal, $50 animal voucher and a couple other things.

I must say that if you were to purchase a Hunger Buster, it is actually good value for the options and cost. But.... service today was awful. 

We’ve mentioned it countless times already, and it isn’t every staff member because there are some great ones, but today... yeah nah not good VRTP

Got a burger from Gotham (Which I haven’t done for a few years) and the size and taste of the meal has definitly dropped big time. It wasn’t bad, but from what it used to be, ain’t that good. But the lady who served me didn’t even have the basic service skills. No greeting, just stood and staired at me waiting for me to speak. Ordered, then showed her my voucher and then said “you are actually supposed to show this to me before you order because now I have to cancel it and redo it” Sorry, I didn’t know this, but that kind of service in a theme park isn’t needed.

Then went to the Deli, got a muffin, and the cooked parts were nice, but the parts not cooked not so much. And quite a lot of it wasn’t.

Finally, the voucher says Hunger Buster Deal with Sipper and Refills. I assumed this meant I got it free, but I wasn’t wrong. Not complaining here because on the website it does explain it, but I feel the voucher you get should state discounted. With the voucher you get it for $8 instead of $12, and free refills for the day.

In summary, I feel communication for certain aspects of deals and the park need to be improved, and quite a few of the staff I saw and dealt with today (some I haven’t explained above) need to gain basic customer service skills. I work in retail, I get the environment, circumstances and challenges, but am always capable of providing the basics. Come on VRTP step it up a little. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, themagician said:

Finally, the voucher says Hunger Buster Deal with Sipper and Refills. I assumed this meant I got it free, but I wasn’t wrong. Not complaining here because on the website it does explain it, but I feel the voucher you get should state discounted. With the voucher you get it for $8 instead of $12, and free refills for the day.

Hunger Buster (in general) does not include a Sipper, but the one included in the One Pass renewal offer actually does, hence the staff confusion. See the terms I posted back on pg 3.

$8 for an unlimited sipper is actually an ongoing inclusion of the One Pass as mentioned in the terms, not that it is well advertised or all staff are aware.

New One Pass and Generic Cards (used for Memberships) also have RFID.

Edited by Jordan M.

• One (1) Hunger Buster Lunch Voucher valid for use at Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World and Wet’n’Wild Gold Coast and includes a meal, snack, sipper and unlimited drink refill at selected outlets (see below terms and conditions for Hunger Buster passes).

Very clearly stated in the terms and conditions that it includes the sipper with free refills... You got ripped off sadly. It's okay, they tried to tell me that when I renewed my pass to a one pass that by choosing the monthly payment option I wasn't entitled to the renewal perks... Ended up speaking to guest services at Movie World, the lady was incredibly polite and checked up on it and promptly fixed it up for me too.

• Like 2