Movie World November 2017 Improvements

themagician

Credit Card fee always annoyed me, even though it wasn’t too excessive. Glad to see that one gone. 

Conversely I wasn’t too phased by the locker fee, but with everything going cashless making sure I had coins on hand was proving harder and harder. So another win there. 

Looks like my wristband is going in the drawer.

Don’t get me started on that Fast Track price though...

Edited by westical

8 hours ago, themagician said:

IMG_0527.thumb.JPG.cb056613016eef831611bbe5aee60260.JPG

This is a character that they usually use for night events. She was at White Christmas last year.

8 hours ago, themagician said:

And the Great Gatsby have returned, with a drive up and down Main Street, and then a performance also

IMG_0530.thumb.JPG.90d39af6aa0e1713d5945a6d0dc4dcdb.JPG'

Extremely happy they have brought back the Gatsby show and are using the car again. This was my favourite show.

• Like 1

^thats how a fast track should be... unless it's free for all the way Disney manages it - it should be sufficiently priced that only those who REALLY want to use it will.

i dropped over $300 on platinum flash passes at SFMM because we went on a saturday, and it was our only day there. That's how these sorts of products should be managed.

• Like 3

I think the balancing of Fast Track is very important for any park and MW has been failing with it for a while.  If the passes are oversold than the people that payed the extra quickly get pissed off and it defeats the purpose of a Fast Track.    On a few occasions at Fright Nights the Fast Track queue outgrew the general queue.

Also if you sitting in the general queue and it never moves but you keep seeing people loaded from the Fast Track you get angry too.

• Like 1

Surprising they aren't doing some kind of variable pricing with fast track - i.e. first 50 are $79, next 100 are $99... and so on. Otherwise at $149 I doubt they'll be selling more than a handful most days outside of school holidays (although you'll always get the odd group that have more money than sense).

43 minutes ago, aaronm said:

I doubt they'll be selling more than a handful most days outside of school holidays.

Which is what makes the Fast Track worth more.  With the decline in sales means the holder of the Fast Track has less people in their queue, giving that Fast Track holder more rides during the day.  The old system was out of control because if you went during the crazy times the only way you could get all the rides in was to buy a Fast Track.  I'm sure this was great for MW bottom line but customers were leaving feeling ripped off because they only got to ride a few rides all day.

30 minutes ago, MickeyD said:

That's cool! 

How does he get on and off 'stage'?

Unfortunately, I just saw him do so. He lifted the "lid" and opened the side of the post he was on, and just walked away.

He did this in front of a large group watching him, which included kids. Kind of spoilt the illusion a bit. Would have preferred if they shifted the whole post with him still on it. Maybe on a sack truck or similar. 

Alternatively, he could have at least waited 5 more minutes until most of those watching left.

New Christmas show at Rosy Theatre.

About time, but very good. 

I'd love to see a new long term show replace the Looney Tunes one after Christmas. 

1512096270502-1924810123.jpg

1512096328305469700164.jpg

Batmobile with smoke effects next to the coffee shop. 

1512096419074-311687434.jpg

Edited by pushbutton