Movie World November 2017 Improvements

themagician

1 hour ago, pushbutton said:

Another small new bit of detailing outside the photo shop.

There are two of these "expired" parking meters. 

1512098675369-1924810123.jpg

1 hour ago, themagician said:

It’s details like these that take MW to the next level. I know it’s just parking meters, but it’s these small details that add to the parks feel and theming, and add to the ‘magic’

I wholeheartedly agree...  But I do wonder...  How many people not paying attention while staring at their phones is it going to take before they are removed again?

Regarding the changes, it is good to see so many of them taking place so quickly.  It is also fantastic to see that current upper management is taking note of things that have constantly been discussed / complained about (not just here but in park as well) and rectifying these issues.  Staff around the park seemed that much happier on Wednesday while I was there and it really carries through to the guest experience.

Can't wait to see what else is in the pipeline...

Edited by MaxxTheMonster
  • Like 1

And really, only people who are visiting the park for the first time or who haven’t visited for a long time are going to buy one. Realistically, how many people with yearly passes will buy a Fast Track. If it’s busy, rather than wasting money, come back another day and go on the rides you missed out on then.

I know I’m crazy, but I’m going to brave WBMW this coming Saturday, and I’m thinking Fast Track might be the way to do it. It’s a shambles though: the MW website says it doesn’t include Rivals, and makes no mention of Green Lantern. The ticketing site says it does include Rivals, and doesn’t mention GL either. The sign posted here earlier, includes both GL and Rivals, so I’m assuming that’s the most correct?

I was only at the park in July, so for me, the most important thing is Rivals, and GL as it was closed for refurb on my last visit.

What do waits look like on this type of day? Would it be worth considering Fast Track?

27 minutes ago, bern1992 said:

I know I’m crazy, but I’m going to brave WBMW this coming Saturday, and I’m thinking Fast Track might be the way to do it. It’s a shambles though: the MW website says it doesn’t include Rivals, and makes no mention of Green Lantern. The ticketing site says it does include Rivals, and doesn’t mention GL either. The sign posted here earlier, includes both GL and Rivals, so I’m assuming that’s the most correct?

I was only at the park in July, so for me, the most important thing is Rivals, and GL as it was closed for refurb on my last visit.

What do waits look like on this type of day? Would it be worth considering Fast Track?

On a busy Saturday, you'll find that:

Superman has about 45 minutes - 1 hour

Rivals will have 1+ hours

Scooby will have about 30 minutes - 45 minutes

Green Lantern will have below 30 minutes

Batwing will be about a 20 - 30 minute wait

Arkham takes about 1 hour, but queue times change alot depending on loading.

Wild West, on a hot day will be about a 1 and a half hour wait, and more.

It really depends on the weather, and if the rides are all opened. On Saturday, it says tempuratures should be around about 28 degrees, and it seems only Wild West Falls is closed - so expect long(ish) lines. You've also gotta remember that NSW will go on holidays this Friday, meaning the lines will be much longer. Play it by ear, and see what it's like when you get there.

Edited by Flynn_Smith

The park won’t be supet busy until Boxing Day, but do expect some crowds. Occasionally you do get really quiet Saturdays especially during school holidays when perceived crowds turn people off. I don’t think a fast track would be necessary but I’d just play it by ear and see how busy it is.

8 hours ago, Flynn_Smith said:

On a busy Saturday, you'll find that:

Superman has about 45 minutes - 1 hour

Rivals will have 1+ hours

Scooby will have about 30 minutes - 45 minutes

Green Lantern will have below 30 minutes

Batwing will be about a 20 - 30 minute wait

Arkham takes about 1 hour, but queue times change alot depending on loading.

Wild West, on a hot day will be about a 1 and a half hour wait, and more.

It really depends on the weather, and if the rides are all opened. On Saturday, it says tempuratures should be around about 28 degrees, and it seems only Wild West Falls is closed - so expect long(ish) lines. You've also gotta remember that NSW will go on holidays this Friday, meaning the lines will be much longer. Play it by ear, and see what it's like when you get there.

Was at the park on Saturday morning...

Managed DC Rivals, Green Lantern, Superman, JL3D and Doomsday in 35 minutes...

You just need to know what order to attack them in...

• Like 1

This time of year is generally the best because they run the rides with all trains going, and there aren’t really queues. Just see how crowds are when you arrive, or maybe go on a couple of rides and then decide, but I very much doubt you’ll need it. After Boxing Day, for sure though.