Movie World November 2017 Improvements

themagician

It doesn't look tired or worn to me. They did some minor work a couple of years ago which added the sceens at the front of each ticket booth, and very recently they've removed all the turnstiles.

I don't really think there's anything much else needed at the entrance,  and as has been said already it's much better than the entrances to any of the other parks.

I am dumb, so I await correction by someone wise! 

Great news that the Alley is open, will definitely help the flow throughout the park in the busy period. Hopefully it stays open when the crowds die down as well. 

17 minutes ago, themagician said:

34DAF99F-0A1F-49B7-BB37-ED24C7A3A924.thumb.jpeg.6c07897188d0deca712a22dea770d554.jpeg

Interesting that they have slightly opened the gate.. but not fully? Doesn’t make any sense to me 😂

So the free Superman locker hire may not be permanent according to any email I just received -

#2 Ride Superman Escape with free locker hire

Yes, you read that correctly! As a trial, the lockers located at Superman Escape are now free for 1 hour. For more information see the locker hire kiosk or our friendly team at at Guest Services.

• 2 weeks later...

I know what it's meant to be used for.  When nobody is using it for a photo which nobody was in the photo it looks like a jack hammer stuck in the sidewalk.

If they want something realistic they could go with this.

z.thumb.jpg.c23035ab07b7b633afcdbff75efdddb2.jpg

</sarcasm>

Or nothing says NYC like chewing gum.

a.jpg.112de24d67350476c1bd545b687dd075.jpg

</sarcasm>

Edited by Skeeta

The vintage cars have also returned to main street

B3AFE8A4-5522-4E25-8850-82A0C4D354A8.thumb.jpeg.a32b28bd434b14144b1166064d4225d0.jpeg

@Adventures With JWorld Can confirm that the WWF boats have all been repainted, and there have been any changes to the harness system yet. They have also just begun continuous testing of the ride, with some boats continuing test dummies

54C10643-498C-4624-B5B8-0B5AD8F28E33.thumb.jpeg.20bb419381e97f99005a664147ae1ff1.jpeg

• Like 3

On 1/10/2018 at 10:37 AM, Skeeta said:

Who's dumb idea it this.  Note to MW.  Random theming for no reason, always looks like poo.

Forgot to bring this up the other day but if you thought that WBMW construction photo op was bad and made no sense how about two entertainers dressed up as fireman with wondering around Main Street? 

Edited by Adventures With JWorld