Movie World November 2017 Improvements

themagician

1 hour ago, CaptainLazerGuns said:

I still think that Austin Powers is a random character to have in Movie World. I love that he is there but the last movie was released 16 years ago.

I guess it's just one of those characters that you expect to see in the parks?

He's a fun character, still identifiable and probably appeals a few people's secret desires :lol:

On 18/01/2018 at 7:55 AM, CaptainLazerGuns said:

I still think that Austin Powers is a random character to have in Movie World. I love that he is there but the last movie was released 16 years ago.

I guess it's just one of those characters that you expect to see in the parks?

its more likely just that Austin Powers is a character village roadshow have a licence to use 

They are really pushing to increase their digital footprint...  My wife went to Guest Services yesterday to commend Paul on his interactions with our (sometimes difficult) son at JDS...  They thanked her and gave her a card with their facebook, instagram, etc details and asked her if she could post it online...  

Read it again @Skeeta - I never said DD opened with carpet. I said coloured squares have always been on the carpet. Even if they only laid the carpet yesterday, my statement would still be correct.

I couldn't tell you from opening because i didn't ride it at opening - my first experience had carpeted squares, and nothing on the seat that i can recall.

21 hours ago, themagician said:

You can see on the right seat on the head rest, there is a red mark, which I’m pretty sure was the red square now rubbed off 

No, thats just head-wear - as Skeet's pic shows the squares were lower down on the backrest. They probably changed this quickly given how easily it rubs off. Also based on the two pictures posted - the red mark you refer to isn't a seat in the red row - as you can see the red carpet square in the background - two rows back.

59 minutes ago, Skeeta said:

Read it again @AlexB I never said you did.  All I said was, " DD didn't open with carpet"

You also said

22 hours ago, Skeeta said:

@AlexB A bit hard to have colour squares on carpet with no carpet.

Which is what i was replying to. What else could you have possibly meant by that if you understood my post how it was intended?

9 minutes ago, AlexB said:

You also said

Which is what i was replying to. What else could you have possibly meant by that if you understood my post how it was intended?

You're clutching at straws now.   I said that after you already said. " I didn't actually say that it did...? "

ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc.thumb.JPG.70ba2334dd56e7f574837b88cd9c8e1f.JPG

This conversation is over.  (people don't want to read this shit)

• Like 2

Nah I'm saying stop trying to prove whose pianist is bigger as you are both talking about different parts of the same damn thing...

@Skeeta - You are correct the DD did not open with carpet...

@AlexB - Is correct that coloured squares have always been on the carpet...

Can we get back onto the topic?  Heard today that a few of the changes that came into place back in November have reverted back as we are now outside a peak (school holiday) period.  Unsure if this means we will see returns next holidays and unsure exactly what changes they are talking about as I only spent 90 mins in park earlier today.

• Like 1