Movie World November 2017 Improvements

themagician

• 3 months later...
46 minutes ago, themeparkaddict said:

Was green lantern still closed?

Yes, no signs of activity. AA is getting some new Signage over the entrance way. 

Superman was running really well post service. 

Rivals was good too, was extremely slow when empty in morning tests, by the afternoon was running very fast. 

1 hour ago, red dragin said:

Yes, no signs of activity. AA is getting some new Signage over the entrance way. 

Superman was running really well post service. 

Rivals was good too, was extremely slow when empty in morning tests, by the afternoon was running very fast. 

AA might be getting transferred over to the new train chassis. 

Haven't we covered this ad nauseum already? Arkham isn't getting a new train or chassis.

The rolling stock from both the blue and red trains was cannibalised to make a 'purple' train in the days of lethal. They still maintain the bogeys and switch the hangers \ seats from one set to the other when its time for maintenance. i believe this speeds up the maintenance time as they can do all the axle and wheel assembly maintenance without keeping the whole ride offline.

• Like 2

Chalk another one down for MW’s death spiral into non-existent customer service. 

Just got to park, only one turnstile open on a Saturday to get in, so line back last the ticket windows (so yes for the unfortunate day trippers you walk through after getting your ticket and then have to go back behind the ticket booth to line up and enter...). 

Couple of people with Prams go to the turnstile clearly marked “disabled and prams entry” only to be yelled at by security that those gates are no longer used and they must join the regular queue (hmm maybe take the sign down then...).

My son and I get to the front, our Membership cards don’t scan so we are informed “oh you too, these don’t seem to work anymore for anyone today - you need to go to the ticket booth inside near where the roof starts”.

I incorrectly went to the guest services and was told no, it was the little booth that usually sells up sells to OA etc. No one in line which I though was great I’ll get this sorted quickly and get on with my day. I walk up, the girl is busy playing on her phone (hiding it behind the pc monitor), Looks up at me as if I’ve just annoyed her and disrupted her snapchat time, I tell her I’ve been sent here to sort my passes out, and without any thought she sternly says “well you can’t do that here, my camera doesn’t work so go back to the front” and looks back down at her phone... 

seriously if it wasn’t for the fact my son loves coming here, I wouldn’t step foot in the place on recent experiences. It’s truly pathetic...

oh and the drink refills self-service no longer exist... both the food kiosk at entry and at Gotham burgers are now closed and shuttered up. You must line up and be served a drink. Making the already excessive queues at Gotham ridiculous and at the entry 

movie world has gone to shit. Rant over.

Edited by Brad2912
  • Like 1