Dreamworld - 2017 Log Ride reopening

DaptoFunlandGuy

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so, my mum works with someone that also works with Dreamworld and she said today that the log ride will NOT be Reopening, but all this works gone into Reopening it so I’m a tad confused, she said because the log ride has the same type of waterpump as TRRR

4 minutes ago, Rollercoaster_Lover said:

Ok so, my mum works with someone that also works with Dreamworld and she said today that the log ride will NOT be Reopening, but all this works gone into Reopening it so I’m a tad confused, she said because the log ride has the same type of waterpump as TRRR

This has much credibility as someone saying that their uncle works for Nintendo

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Rollercoaster_Lover said:

Why waste your time with spreading nonsense like that? 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Rollercoaster_Lover said:

What an absolute crock. I know it’s school holidays, but it’s only week 1 - surely you can’t be THAT bored already... 

• Like 2

i can unequivocally inform you that the VTP C&E (conference & event) Team do not share staff with the maintenance team... Starh (I know people go out of their way to spell kids names stupidly weird these days but this ones a stretch to imagine is real...) most certainly isn’t sitting at a desk in her business attire answering corporate enquiries and then interrupting a prospective client to get changed and run down and reset an e-stop on GL...

i also heard that every public swimming pool in Australia is being closed down as it has a pump, and so did TRR....

1 hour ago, Brad2912 said:

i can unequivocally inform you that the VTP C&E (conference & event) Team do not share staff with the maintenance team... Starh (I know people go out of their way to spell kids names stupidly weird these days but this ones a stretch to imagine is real...) most certainly isn’t sitting at a desk in her business attire answering corporate enquiries and then interrupting a prospective client to get changed and run down and reset an e-stop on GL...

i also heard that every public swimming pool in Australia is being closed down as it has a pump, and so did TRR....

Idc, seriously that’s what I heard and if you don’t believe me jog on

13 hours ago, themagician said:

Log ride is now back on the park map

5A9C2CEA-A8A4-4ED1-BAEE-E95EA2CE5C17.thumb.png.24fc154beda5352e0401dae8eae2eefc.png

Wait a second, what has happened to the Rocky Hollow area which had Giant Drop and RHLR? And why did the Town of Gold Rush get renamed back to Gold Rush Country, according to this park map?

Can someone explain to me when this happened?

• Like 1