Sky Voyager Discussion

T-bone

28 minutes ago, Brad2912 said:

I feel like I’ve missed something... tell me more about these doowackys you wear on AA that make gas?? 

It's a sort of green/yellow gas and it flows into your Doowacky from tubes attached to the top.

It's probably what makes you fly over Gotham City when the Joker pulls you off the edge of the roof, instead of falling to your death.

32 minutes ago, Thrill Seeker said:

So from those photos I would assume we all have to walk up flights of stairs to get to another level. Stairs are in those new external white frames?

Even with a lift they would probably be required to put in stairs for a fire escape but I don't think DW will go with a lift.

16 hours ago, Thrill Seeker said:

So from those photos I would assume we all have to walk up flights of stairs to get to another level. Stairs are in those new external white frames?

Those white frames have horizontal beams going from centre to edge - i doubt you'd get stairs through there...

16 hours ago, Skeeta said:

Even with a lift they would probably be required to put in stairs for a fire escape but I don't think DW will go with a lift.

...DW already has two lifts they could use though? TOT anyone?

1 hour ago, Thrill Seeker said:

Great, thanks Dreamworld Advertise it in our pass and it won’t even open before our pass runs out 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ 

Hopefully they do a soft open a week before 🤞

You should be grateful you haven't been killed.

• Gazza changed the title to Sky Voyager Discussion