Sky Voyager Discussion

T-bone

1 hour ago, Www worker 3.0 said:

So please take your thumb out your arse and stop being such a dick.

Firstly, I didn’t abuse you, and despite you deserving an abusive retort, I won’t, as hopefully a mod will simply ban you for being abusive for zero reason. Carrying on the way you did just discredits you further 

Edited by Brad2912

3 hours ago, Slick said:

Does anyone have any new pictures or updates? Would love to know what's happening.

Thought I replied but it didn’t work... all exterior work is complete as far as I know and it seems like interior is done aswell. Guess it’s just sinking the ride or something that comes with this style of attraction. Last update was of the merchandise inside the shop.

0FD8E719-2902-4BFD-AF78-21991ECE278A.jpeg

FA978357-E45E-4A48-AB81-8C4C7AAC51D6.jpeg

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Theme Park Enthusiast said:

Hi @AlexB

The pipe that is shown on the floor is used for ducted air conditioning

'LOL'

The clue here is its coloured yellow. its designed to be seen, which means it isn't planned to be installed into a roof.

It's also not a vacuum. The pipe is attached to a box inside the building, with the hose leading outside.

They aren't going to be vacuuming inside the building and just blowing it all outside now, are they?

What you're seeing is more likely either a portable air filter, or a portable air conditioner, both commonly used during construction for various reasons - however given the area wouldn't be overly hot, nor is it open to the public, its unlikely to be an air conditioner, so you'll likely find its some sort of air filter, being used to make the air more breathable. Considering the plastic sheeting, and the bare plasterboard here at present, its likely they're sheeting, sanding, etc, which generates a lot of dust, and probably under WH&S legislation, it requires air filtration systems.

• Like 2

• Gazza changed the title to Sky Voyager Discussion