Superman: Ride of steel

GoGoBoy

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah superman coaster not going to happen but what will in next few years will be big.
One can dream, though I dare say it ain't happening. I'd be less surprised if MW built a Superman simulator, like what was done for Batman.
See, now this is why we normaly don't give away what we know to early. Parks are prone to mood swings on this sort of thing ;)

i was at movieworld and dreamworld today, and just out of interest. in one of the shop windows now at main street near the roxy you will find a full window display of the KNEX rocket coaster....i cant remeber seeing this here b4 so:) also on the way out of movieworld 2 maintance men were looking at this very window, turned around and one of them started pointing his hand around lethal/maveric direction. just thought ide add a post....funny about the knex rocket.sneaky sneaky!

i was at movieworld and dreamworld today, and just out of interest. in one of the shop windows now at main street near the roxy you will find a full window display of the KNEX rocket coaster....i cant remeber seeing this here b4 so:) also on the way out of movieworld 2 maintance men were looking at this very window, turned around and one of them started pointing his hand around lethal/maveric direction. just thought ide add a post....funny about the knex rocket.sneaky sneaky!
"KNEX rocket coaster..." Meaning???

i dont visit movie world very often, but I didnt think it was possible to see LW from the Roxy.... aren't the shopfronts too high?

but i already knew what is is going to be, for a quite a few weeks now as my source told me. I was saying it was funny how the maintance men were looikng at the rockect coaster in the window, then when they left it, they were pointing towards lethal weapon area and then looked back in the window and chatted some more.

i was at movieworld and dreamworld today, and just out of interest. in one of the shop windows now at main street near the roxy you will find a full window display of the KNEX rocket coaster....i cant remeber seeing this here b4 so also on the way out of movieworld 2 maintance men were looking at this very window, turned around and one of them started pointing his hand around lethal/maveric direction. just thought ide add a post....funny about the knex rocket.sneaky sneaky!
ok, so a new toy appears in the window of a shop in a childs fantasyland, two maintenance men happen to stop at that window, and then turns around and points towards a ride that cannot be seen for the building facade in the way. gotcha.
but i already knew what is is going to be, for a quite a few weeks now as my source told me. I was saying it was funny how the maintance men were looikng at the rockect coaster in the window, then when they left it, they were pointing towards lethal weapon area and then looked back in the window and chatted some more.
wait a minute... now you say they look at the toy, then they walk away, then they point at lethal weapon (no mention of maverick this time), then they look back at the window (it must be a long way away - they walked away remember?) and keep talking..... Oh wow you've got me... let me guess - the new Movie World attraction will be called the CONTRADICTION?

my post didnt change alex, sorry for saying they left it, instead of making sure it was the same as the other post, should of said turned around. Oh and thats right .......because i dont also put in the new post ( maveric direction )because i said (lethal/maveric) the first time. geess i must be making this up as i go, making it sound better every time i post. NOPE, im just not going to copy my first post word for word just to explain to someone that what i saw is what i saw. Also, from an outsider with a huge imagination... there hand gestures didnt show anything to do with the ride, if u actually read the first post i was just saying i thought it was funny that they were looking at the coaster in the window....then here we go again..pointed in the "LETHAL/MAVERIC" direction. i was merley pointing out that this also is a pretty good confimation that it will be a rocket coaster..that was the point of the original post any how. Anyway im convinced, dont care if u are...my source will turn out that once again they tell me info weeks/mths b4 it is anywhere near public knowledge or posted in the forums,and the maintance men also confirm this too. see ya!

Relax Alex... it really doesn't matter too much. Besides from what I've seen over the last year or so, kennykoala's posts are usually fairly reliable as he seems to spend a fair bit of time at the parks just sussing out what's going on. And still no one has praised me for my seemingly accurate prediction at the start of this thread (which I wrote way back in May). I didn't have any sources it was just a guess - even if it was a fairly obvious one. Still, my Mum would be impressed ;)

when information is posted on this site, i watch for descrepancies, or coincidences. i've seen way too many people BS their way into starting a rumor. While for the most part Kenny's information is reliable, its generally about dreamworld, not movie world. I spotted a pure coincidence, from a source who usually provides information about a DIFFERENT park, and I questioned it. When he reposted, I found a further descrepancy, so i questioned it further. Kenny is no Shifty, but thats how it sounded to me. i questioned it... simple.