Theme Park Maintenance 2018

themagician

3 hours ago, Mc coaster said:

Can anyone confirm if it’s open and if anything has changed or not.

The show never closed so nothing has changed as of yet, The show is still stated to be closed for tomorrow till the 13th

Regrading towards to the talk of Commonwealth Games being streamed in there from earlier, I don't think that will be the case 

Edited by Adventures With JWorld

4 hours ago, Mc coaster said:

Can anyone confirm if it’s open and if anything has changed or not.

42 minutes ago, Rollercoaster_Lover said:

It is open and nothing has changed

18 minutes ago, Adventures With JWorld said:

The show never closed so nothing has changed as of yet, The show is still stated to be closed for tomorrow till the 13th

Regrading towards to the talk of Commonwealth Games being streamed in there from earlier, I don't think that will be the case 

Sorry I got confused I thought @themagicianmeant that WWF got removed off the maintenance.

Edited by Mc coaster

1 hour ago, Jdude95 said:

HWSD is closed so they can replace the shade sails/roofs, they won't be streaming the games in there. I can't understand why they chose this time period to do it but hey, I'm not a multi million dollar corporation so what would I know. 

Either availability of equipment and labour, or, s**t boss that looks like it needs replacing pretty soon before it falls on somebody. 

Are they mental. 

Even a replacement slide shouldnt take that long.

The look and feel of the Sidewinders feel fine to me, I last went in October. If anything needs fixing, its the River Rapids and Mammoth Falls. Those two slides are so bunpy and uncomfortable.

Edited by themeparkaddict