Adventure World 2018- improvements

Tim Dasco

It's a Fabbri Spinning Mouse, similar to TPA's Crazy Coaster, except slightly different layout and instead of unlocking halfway through the layout, it stays spinning the whole time.  Dunno what other shows it's gonna do, as no-one is really sure of the owners, but I assume it'll do more regional shows rather than capitals, as that position has already been filled by the Crazy Coaster.  

Should do well though and I wish the owners the best of luck! From what I've seen, coasters always do really well at most shows, so definitely a good investment for the long term.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Aw hype said:

https://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=33969

Apparently the park has a ride graveyard. Train seen in there 10 years before being put up with slides

Yeah the graveyard is still there but has been cleared up recently, house some old stuff including some small parts of turbo Mountain roller coasters track section and supports.