Dreamworld Annual Pass Pricing

Brad2912

• 1 month later...

That's actually a pretty good deal. Even with the recent 6x8 photo special for $10, getting ride photos are an expensive add-on to a trip. Having them included is a boon for guests. And although they'll only be electronic, for most people, thats the only place they put them these days - prints are less and less relevant with each passing year.

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/06/2018 at 5:41 PM, Jordan M. said:

Renewal offer/price for season passes expiring this month is $69.50 for adults and $59.50 for children, available in park with presentation of old pass for those curious. Includes the DreamPix photo pass as per new passholders.

When is the new pass valid till?

On 05/06/2018 at 5:41 PM, Jordan M. said:

Renewal offer/price for season passes expiring this month is $69.50 for adults and $59.50 for children, available in park with presentation of old pass for those curious. Includes the DreamPix photo pass as per new passholders.

Thanks. Got mine today! 

Works out about 18 cents a day for me. Insanely cheap!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

DW are ending their memberships

An email sent out to members:

As a valued Member of the Dreamworld family, we appreciate your loyalty.
We are currently making changes to our passes and memberships to ensure guests are getting the best value options.
We regret to advise you that we will not be continuing memberships and all automatic payments will be discontinued by Debit Success after 1 August 2018 regardless of the date of your next scheduled payment.
The effective date of termination of your membership agreement will be one month from the date of your next scheduled payment. Notwithstanding the end of your membership, and as a token of our appreciation for being such a loyal Member, we would like to extend your unlimited entry to Dreamworld, WhiteWater World and SkyPoint Observation Deck until 15 September 2018 at no additional cost.
Don’t worry, there are still options for you to continue your Dreamworld adventure that we think you’ll love.
Upgrade your Membership to a Season Pass at Dreamworld before 15 September 2018 to receive unlimited entry to Dreamworld, WhiteWater World and SkyPoint Observation Deck until 30 June 2019 for 50% OFF the gate price, PLUS a BONUS annual DreamPix Photo Pass (valued at $99).

That's pretty good though - they've given people basically two months notice on the end of the deal, and despite ending payments on 1/8 they're still giving every member access to 15 September (some will benefit - eg: those who paid on July 2 get 1.5 months free, whereas those who pay on August 1 will only get 2 weeks free, it's still pretty good - plus everyone has two months to decide whether they want to upgrade their pass, and save up the money for it if that's what they decide to do.

No doubt, there will still be those out there that think just because they've been paying monthly for a service for a year or two, that somehow entitles them to special treatment, or the right to continue to pay it off that way regardless of whether the park is making a profit out of it.

Those people are likely the people who staunchly stand by the park with words, but not with actions.

Those people know who they are.

I will admit, I did enjoy some of the perks (15% off instead of the 10% was nice, especially having a few sneaky drinks up at Skypoint, as well as the unlimited soft drink deals) but I guess their time has come now for these passes to be discontinued. Not sure if i'm going to bother switching over to a season pass or not...