Dreamworld Annual Pass Pricing

Brad2912

Me neither I'm afraid. I will be interested to see the flying theatre when it opens, but to be honest it doesn't really sound so different to a 7D cinema to make it worth paying that much. Not when there aren't really any other attractions that interest me which I can't get down the road at Movie World and Wet & Wild.

Maybe just the occasional visit to Q1, but you can get a separate pass just for that, or I might even just pay per visit since I only go a couple of times a year.

Edited by pushbutton

Its still pirced as "we might as well buy a yearly pass for a bit extra. We only have to come again once in the next 12 months to pay for itself, plus you've got white water world there, the kids will go plenty of times when its hot", or some sort of similar conversation that frequently occurs. 

I think they actually dropped the price slightly from what it was prior to the accident? I keep thiking they were something like $134.95 before. 

Edited by Levithian

I don't even live near the Gold Coast but I'll still probably renew my pass. It's nice to have the luxury of just popping into all the parks when I'm up on a work trip, etc. Even if I only go twice, it's still cheaper than two 'one day passes'. 

Also I can never have enough valid season passes in my wallet. They make for great conversation starters!

• Like 1

On 2/28/2018 at 2:43 PM, Brad2912 said:

I won’t boycott them as at the end of the day they employ close to 1000 people from the community and, in my opinion, it would be to the gold coast’s detriment to lose DW from the landscape.

13 hours ago, Brad2912 said:

No chance in the world I will be renewing in June at that price point with nothing overly concrete locking in for their future.

Mwahahaha, 30 bucks will do it though.     </sarcasm>

13 hours ago, pushbutton said:

Me neither I'm afraid.

On 4/30/2017 at 5:44 PM, pushbutton said:

DW, WWW & Skypoint: Adult $230, Conc $190, Child $145

Mwahahaha,  less than a year ago you wanted us to pay $230.00 and now $129.00 is not ok.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Skeeta said:

Mwahahaha, 30 bucks will do it though.     </sarcasm>

Sarcasm tags noted and all but a big difference to boycotting by choice or not being able to afford passes for the family at that price. Upfront large fees are hard for most these days which is why most bills can be broken up and paid monthly etc..

I wouldn’t be able to afford VTP passes upfront these days which is why I’m glad I still have unlimited membership for the family and pay monthly 

23 minutes ago, AlexB said:

well... to be fair - they completed two rides as well - wipeout and log ride....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Tiger Island & Corroboree expansion,  Vintage Cars with koalas (DW's answer to swim with the sharks at SW)  ++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Still to come this year,   Trolls walkthrough  & Flyover Australia.

Don't forget the expanded entertainment line-up.  Ice cream singers, dancers and the stupid fun patrol.

• 1 month later...

Right now they need people through the gate. Who cares if the tickets are virtually free - nobody through the gate is the same financial outcome.

At least with people inside the park they have a chance to make some money off of food and beverage, merchandise, photos and premium experiences (tigers \ koalas \ flowrider etc).

I'm happy for them to give away the gate at the moment to get people in and prevent the park looking like a ghost town. If the park looks busy, it encourages more people to plan a visit.

Whatever the eventual outcome of ownership is, right now they need to keep people coming in the door.

• Like 1

It's $25 to upgrade to a Season Pass (Until 24th Dec 18') or $35 for an Annual Pass. You can bring one guest in per day per season pass / membership up until the 30th of April. Took a friend today, and taking one tomorrow who normally wouldn't have brought a pass right now but at those prices it was worth it.

16 hours ago, Brad2912 said:

Don’t hold me to it as I didn’t see it first hand but was told in Park yesterday that these “free” guests can upgrade to an annual pass for $40 in the park.. 

Also wondering why so many people had grey DW hats on... they are free when you buy or renew a pass

Also worked with the Comm Games promotion, so effectively a $40 annual pass.